Reviews for Drift
The Shadow Spectre chapter 4 . 5/12
I like it, I like it a lot
demonic hellfire chapter 3 . 5/8
UPDATE!
Great story, hope you will continue it
Love this story. Can see why you ended it here with Cameron a member of the crew. Of course if you ever go really off the rails and have Cameron do something crazy like teach the Geth what it is like to be human I would not mind at all.
dghornick chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
i hope you come back to this , i doubt that you will but fingers crossed . i will also hold my breath until the next chapter please do not make me aphlexate
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Excellent! Please do continue this...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Really well done
crimsonkatana chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Please update this! It's really freaking good, and i would hate to see it die. So, again, please update this.

P.s. It would be interesting to see you make this a Shepard/Cameron story.
SevenD7 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I read everything of your story so far and this was quite honestly a great read. I am going to follow this in case you are considering to update again because I am really looking forward to seeing Allison and Legion interact.

I should go.
TWILLINATOR chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
its a shame its been two years since an update but from what i've read it's a great idea i hope that it continues in the future. I am however surprised that the illusive man has no record or at least yet to be revealed of sarah Connor's ravings about skynet induced armageddon, at least would seem likely he would have.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I have greatly enjoyed this, and do so hope that you plan to continue it.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Come with me if you want to live. That has to be one of my favorite lines ever.
crusnik08 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
hey keep up the good work continue this story i like it and may his merciful shadow fall upon you :)
crimsonkatana chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
This is really good, and i can't wait for the next chapter.
AnAncientBard chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I really hope you give this story a necro sometime, I hate good dead-fics.
10/10