Reviews for Drift
djmegamouth chapter 2 . 8/14
I'm really liking this.
reluctantuser chapter 4 . 3/21
Not sure if this will ever be continued, but this is very good work, so I hope for continuation. I really like that there is no timetravel/cosmic phenomenom/Q-meddling/whatever required to pull of the crossover - this way you can shape Cameron's backstory from the last ~180 years to fit whatever approach fits. The idea to 'balance' her by not being upgraded to 21xx tech is also welcome, as otherwise... played straight Terminator's tend to easily unbalance crossovers, methinks.

Anyway, thanks for writing!
Gideon020 chapter 4 . 1/23
This needs more plasma rifles. And maybe Skynet remnant shenanigans. :D
the late Aimee chapter 4 . 1/19
Please continue this story, it's not only great, but simply one of the best and my favourite Mass Effect story (crossover and not), and my favourite T:SCC story (best xover and on par with just one other non-xover story).
Commando64 chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
Please continue this story! It's a great story!
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Pity this hasn't been updated. It's exceptional.
crimson katana chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Wish you would update this
bigicy chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Action packed chapter. I definitely need to get into Mass Effect to fully appreciate the action scene.

Hope you provide an new chapter one day soon
bigicy chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
I liked this chapter although I think I may need to look up more into Mass Effect to fully understand it
bigicy chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
The action is fast and furious.

Good use of the standard Terminator line "Come with me if you want to live".
bigicy chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I have actually never play Mass Effect but the concept of having poor Cameron still alive without a mission and without John intrigued me further to read this.

The first chapter has me hooked already
genious 7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
I really wish you continued this story. Seeing how Cameron reacts in this anti AI world is very interesting, especially if you'll have her reveal her condition at some point to the others, be it the council or the Geth.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
I like it, I like it a lot
demonic hellfire chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Great story, hope you will continue it