Reviews for Drift
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 4 . 6/7
Pity this hasn't been updated. It's exceptional.
crimson katana chapter 4 . 3/15
Wish you would update this
bigicy chapter 4 . 10/9/2015
Action packed chapter. I definitely need to get into Mass Effect to fully appreciate the action scene.

Hope you provide an new chapter one day soon
bigicy chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
I liked this chapter although I think I may need to look up more into Mass Effect to fully understand it
bigicy chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
The action is fast and furious.

Good use of the standard Terminator line "Come with me if you want to live".
bigicy chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
I have actually never play Mass Effect but the concept of having poor Cameron still alive without a mission and without John intrigued me further to read this.

The first chapter has me hooked already
genious 7 chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
I really wish you continued this story. Seeing how Cameron reacts in this anti AI world is very interesting, especially if you'll have her reveal her condition at some point to the others, be it the council or the Geth.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
I like it, I like it a lot
demonic hellfire chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Great story, hope you will continue it
Guest chapter 4 . 2/21/2015
Love this story. Can see why you ended it here with Cameron a member of the crew. Of course if you ever go really off the rails and have Cameron do something crazy like teach the Geth what it is like to be human I would not mind at all.
dghornick chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
i hope you come back to this , i doubt that you will but fingers crossed . i will also hold my breath until the next chapter please do not make me aphlexate
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
Excellent! Please do continue this...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Really well done
crimsonkatana chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Please update this! It's really freaking good, and i would hate to see it die. So, again, please update this.

P.s. It would be interesting to see you make this a Shepard/Cameron story.