Reviews for Drift
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I have greatly enjoyed this, and do so hope that you plan to continue it.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Come with me if you want to live. That has to be one of my favorite lines ever.
crusnik08 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
hey keep up the good work continue this story i like it and may his merciful shadow fall upon you :)
crimsonkatana chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
This is really good, and i can't wait for the next chapter.
AnAncientBard chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I really hope you give this story a necro sometime, I hate good dead-fics.
Update one day!
Dom380 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Well, this was an excellent start, shame it was never finished.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Great chapter, I really like how Cameron gets along with Mordin. Can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Interesting start, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Cameron/Allison and Legion react to each other.
Illuviar chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Nice story!Any chance for next chapter?
Nervos Belli chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really hope you update this one soon. I like all your stories, but this is probably my favorite and I can't wait to see it start going places.
green eyed typhoon chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
its a shame this looks like its done with because it is quite good, i started reading this out of curiosity about the xover not expecting to go farther than the first chapter b/c iv seen how long its been since you've updated but found that i couldn't stop reading. it's a great story so i hope that one day you pick it back up and start writing for it again.
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
there is one problem with your authors note and that is there is NO FUCKING NEXT CHAPTER
Robofin117 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
This is a good fic. Please continue.
demonic hellfire chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Yeah no idea how to describe that room unless had the game up while writing the chapter
Talon5Krrde chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
More please! This story is very interesting.

I was wondering, does Cam need to carry all the data with her, or can she have a drive with full medical data in the Med-Lab/Infirmary? Carry the base lines for targets and being a field-medic, but trauma surgeon in the Med-Lab?
151 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »