Reviews for Drift
AnAncientBard chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I really hope you give this story a necro sometime, I hate good dead-fics.
10/10
Update one day!
Dom380 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Well, this was an excellent start, shame it was never finished.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Great chapter, I really like how Cameron gets along with Mordin. Can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Interesting start, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Cameron/Allison and Legion react to each other.
Illuviar chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Nice story!Any chance for next chapter?
Nervos Belli chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really hope you update this one soon. I like all your stories, but this is probably my favorite and I can't wait to see it start going places.
green eyed typhoon chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
its a shame this looks like its done with because it is quite good, i started reading this out of curiosity about the xover not expecting to go farther than the first chapter b/c iv seen how long its been since you've updated but found that i couldn't stop reading. it's a great story so i hope that one day you pick it back up and start writing for it again.
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
there is one problem with your authors note and that is there is NO FUCKING NEXT CHAPTER
Robofin117 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
This is a good fic. Please continue.
demonic hellfire chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Yeah no idea how to describe that room unless had the game up while writing the chapter
Talon5Krrde chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
More please! This story is very interesting.

I was wondering, does Cam need to carry all the data with her, or can she have a drive with full medical data in the Med-Lab/Infirmary? Carry the base lines for targets and being a field-medic, but trauma surgeon in the Med-Lab?
ZeroK and Angel chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Interesting fic, some may say the 'Cameron in the future' story is cliche, but it presents so many interesting possibilities for exploring the character that it defies being a cliche. I'm enjoying the dichotomy of the two personalities of Cameron and Allison, it gives a very visible result of all the time passed since the SCC series.
I hope this will see new chapters eventually as I'm very curious about how Cameron is developing.
Tomato-cheeks chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Just started reading this and loving it. Very well written and I'm enjoying the technicalities. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Yoholic chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Excellent, you are a true boon to the mass effect universe, hope you get back to updating this story soon
Grosstoad chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Interesting premise.

Allison-Cameron is a surprising duality. I wouldn't say personality bleeding off, but more like coding lines activated autonomously even after the lines were deactivated. That meant extra parameters, hidden, or at least undetectable by Cameron while she was scanning the programming lines.

That means Allison is adding codes onto Cameron's original lines.

Rampancy?
-smiles-

Will be waiting for more.
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »