Reviews for Drift
crimsonkatana chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
Please update this! It's really freaking good, and i would hate to see it die. So, again, please update this.

P.s. It would be interesting to see you make this a Shepard/Cameron story.
SevenD7 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I read everything of your story so far and this was quite honestly a great read. I am going to follow this in case you are considering to update again because I am really looking forward to seeing Allison and Legion interact.

I should go.
TWILLINATOR chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
its a shame its been two years since an update but from what i've read it's a great idea i hope that it continues in the future. I am however surprised that the illusive man has no record or at least yet to be revealed of sarah Connor's ravings about skynet induced armageddon, at least would seem likely he would have.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
I have greatly enjoyed this, and do so hope that you plan to continue it.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
Come with me if you want to live. That has to be one of my favorite lines ever.
crusnik08 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
hey keep up the good work continue this story i like it and may his merciful shadow fall upon you :)
crimsonkatana chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
This is really good, and i can't wait for the next chapter.
AnAncientBard chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I really hope you give this story a necro sometime, I hate good dead-fics.
Update one day!
Dom380 chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Well, this was an excellent start, shame it was never finished.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Great chapter, I really like how Cameron gets along with Mordin. Can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Interesting start, I'm really looking forward to seeing how Cameron/Allison and Legion react to each other.
Illuviar chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
Nice story!Any chance for next chapter?
Nervos Belli chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I really hope you update this one soon. I like all your stories, but this is probably my favorite and I can't wait to see it start going places.
green eyed typhoon chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
its a shame this looks like its done with because it is quite good, i started reading this out of curiosity about the xover not expecting to go farther than the first chapter b/c iv seen how long its been since you've updated but found that i couldn't stop reading. it's a great story so i hope that one day you pick it back up and start writing for it again.
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
there is one problem with your authors note and that is there is NO FUCKING NEXT CHAPTER
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »