Reviews for Drift
Talon5Krrde chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
More please! This story is very interesting.

I was wondering, does Cam need to carry all the data with her, or can she have a drive with full medical data in the Med-Lab/Infirmary? Carry the base lines for targets and being a field-medic, but trauma surgeon in the Med-Lab?
ZeroKelvin chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Interesting fic, some may say the 'Cameron in the future' story is cliche, but it presents so many interesting possibilities for exploring the character that it defies being a cliche. I'm enjoying the dichotomy of the two personalities of Cameron and Allison, it gives a very visible result of all the time passed since the SCC series.
I hope this will see new chapters eventually as I'm very curious about how Cameron is developing.
Tomato-cheeks chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Just started reading this and loving it. Very well written and I'm enjoying the technicalities. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Yoholic chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Excellent, you are a true boon to the mass effect universe, hope you get back to updating this story soon
Grosstoad chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Interesting premise.

Allison-Cameron is a surprising duality. I wouldn't say personality bleeding off, but more like coding lines activated autonomously even after the lines were deactivated. That meant extra parameters, hidden, or at least undetectable by Cameron while she was scanning the programming lines.

That means Allison is adding codes onto Cameron's original lines.

Rampancy?
-smiles-

Will be waiting for more.
WraithRune chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Excellent work! A very immersive story :) will be cool to see the tech that Allison will bring to the group.
Atlan chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I can't believe that I hadn't noticed this chapter updated- over 6 months ago!

I really, really like MordinCameron interaction. Looking foward to more.

You might want to consider skimping a bit on action scenes later on. I mean, I like the metal image of Cameron slaughtering Batarians as much as anyone, but it will quickly get repetitive.
Joe chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Can't wait to see more chapters.
Rhavis chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
You so gotta continue this.

11/10, screw the scale, this is awesome!
Everettspartisan chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Nice fic - looking forward to more
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
These have been four very enjoyable chapters. Your grasp of the characters is really impressive, especially Cameron/Allison; my favourite scenes are the ones that are her point of view.

In this chapter, I especially liked the similarities pointed out between Cameron and Mordin. I never thought about it before, but his thought processes *are* quite similar to a machine. And of course he would figure out what she was; he's the very model of a scientist salarian, after all.

You obviously did a good job of writing the Cameron perspective, because I only wondered once if she had ever thought of herself by name, but it was a random thought that I didn't focus on because of how well it all flowed together.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, and seeing where you take the story from here.
Jason123456 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
interesting take on mass effect with cameron hope you update soon
mir chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Quite an interesting fic. You do realize that you are now facing the daunting task of creating the perfect Mordin & Allison singing duo?
Q chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
you got my interest.
Denethion chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
That conversation with Mordin was a highlight to read. Very much liking this fic so far, and I hope you'll keep it up.
137 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »