Reviews for Drift
Jason123456 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
interesting take on mass effect with cameron hope you update soon
mir chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Quite an interesting fic. You do realize that you are now facing the daunting task of creating the perfect Mordin & Allison singing duo?
Q chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
you got my interest.
Denethion chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
That conversation with Mordin was a highlight to read. Very much liking this fic so far, and I hope you'll keep it up.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
great story so far, excellent details, very well written. Keep up the great work!
Hydroplatypus chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Like it. Good characterization of Cameron/Allison.
Eipok chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I absolutely love complex and multilayered crossovers. In fact, I'd dare say that one of my favorite things in life is reading imaginative and believable stories in which foreign elements cause drastic shifts in the continuity. This story seems like it's heading in that direction, as you said at the end of your A/N.

Also, for anyone still in doubt about the SkyNet tech, as Tachikoma's Uncle said, the most important things about SkyNet's man-portable plasma weaponry are that they, one, they have inbuilt generators capable of powering the weapons indefinitely, and two, they don't overheat. The actual plasma part of the weapons isn't much different from Geth plasma shotguns, since they both function on similar principles, but everything else is lightyears ahead, including even the material sciences.

A single SkyNet plasma weapon would have the potential to completely revolutionize every aspect of Mass Effect's technology base and infrastructure in ways not even the Reapers could hope to predict. Cameron has to be INCREDIBLY careful, even about the relatively "simple" things like material-sciences.
Vermin-lord chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Can't wait to see the reapers reaction to her, the quarians interactions will be interesting as well, I look forward to seeing more
Gemini1179 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I think you handles the balance very well in this chapter.
Gemini1179 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Love Camefon's perspective. Great chapter, the interaction between Shep and Cam was interesting.
Gemini1179 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This is a really unique story, I like it.
PSG1JOHN chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I love your work, the Fight scenes were great I love the detail in your work and say you did very well to show Cameron Allison mix.

I hope this story's goes on into Mass effect 3 40min of game play on you tube lol
badkidoh chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Another great chapter
sennalove123 chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
awsome story keep writing
undead3 chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
maybe i missed this but is cameron comming from a time paradox or whas the whole T wars lost to history? and eithor way is she the only T left (though having a certain Terminator say that he'll be bock to shepard would be funny as heck)
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »