Reviews for Drift
Everettspartisan chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Nice fic - looking forward to more
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
These have been four very enjoyable chapters. Your grasp of the characters is really impressive, especially Cameron/Allison; my favourite scenes are the ones that are her point of view.

In this chapter, I especially liked the similarities pointed out between Cameron and Mordin. I never thought about it before, but his thought processes *are* quite similar to a machine. And of course he would figure out what she was; he's the very model of a scientist salarian, after all.

You obviously did a good job of writing the Cameron perspective, because I only wondered once if she had ever thought of herself by name, but it was a random thought that I didn't focus on because of how well it all flowed together.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter, and seeing where you take the story from here.
Jason123456 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
interesting take on mass effect with cameron hope you update soon
mir chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Quite an interesting fic. You do realize that you are now facing the daunting task of creating the perfect Mordin & Allison singing duo?
Q chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
you got my interest.
Denethion chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
That conversation with Mordin was a highlight to read. Very much liking this fic so far, and I hope you'll keep it up.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
great story so far, excellent details, very well written. Keep up the great work!
Hydroplatypus chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Like it. Good characterization of Cameron/Allison.
Eipok chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
I absolutely love complex and multilayered crossovers. In fact, I'd dare say that one of my favorite things in life is reading imaginative and believable stories in which foreign elements cause drastic shifts in the continuity. This story seems like it's heading in that direction, as you said at the end of your A/N.

Also, for anyone still in doubt about the SkyNet tech, as Tachikoma's Uncle said, the most important things about SkyNet's man-portable plasma weaponry are that they, one, they have inbuilt generators capable of powering the weapons indefinitely, and two, they don't overheat. The actual plasma part of the weapons isn't much different from Geth plasma shotguns, since they both function on similar principles, but everything else is lightyears ahead, including even the material sciences.

A single SkyNet plasma weapon would have the potential to completely revolutionize every aspect of Mass Effect's technology base and infrastructure in ways not even the Reapers could hope to predict. Cameron has to be INCREDIBLY careful, even about the relatively "simple" things like material-sciences.
Vermin-lord chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Can't wait to see the reapers reaction to her, the quarians interactions will be interesting as well, I look forward to seeing more
Gemini1179 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I think you handles the balance very well in this chapter.
Gemini1179 chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Love Camefon's perspective. Great chapter, the interaction between Shep and Cam was interesting.
Gemini1179 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
This is a really unique story, I like it.
PSG1JOHN chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I love your work, the Fight scenes were great I love the detail in your work and say you did very well to show Cameron Allison mix.

I hope this story's goes on into Mass effect 3 40min of game play on you tube lol
badkidoh chapter 4 . 2/14/2012