Reviews for Drift
ZiPeppe chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
[Mr. Burns]Excellent[/Mr. Burns]
ViktorMayrin chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I swear, everything you touch turns to gold.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
That's the way.
Tankred chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I'd almost completely forgotten about this fic, good to know it still lives! I can't say I'm surprised that Allison didn't tell anyone save Shepard although at the same time it would most likely go over a lot better than anywhere else what with EDI and all.
Fruityone chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Just read through the two chapters. Very much looking forward to another chapter, though it seems its been some time. And this is likely dead.

Looking forward to hearing Cameron's explanation about her opinions on A.I. considering she herself is one.
Huitt1989 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Interesting story i hope to see more of it soon.
McKay chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
is this abandened cause i do want to read more
Valikdu chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
You sir, are a master of crossovers.
Tankred chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
This is... really interesting. I look forward to how she'd tell them about Skynet and the whole terminator business, as there are some clear parallels between that and the Reapers.
Eipok chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Fascinating... I really love this so far. I mean I just love everything about it. I just hope you won't pass up Mordin. And I need more information on what happened with Zaeed, cause he's my favorite member. I bring him on nearly every mission. Him or Grunt.
Ben chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
*drops to knees*

more please more i wanna know what happens
hdp chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
This is great. Very nice characterization; I like the Cameron/Allison distinction, but I'm also glad they aren't basically just multiple personalities.

Looking forward to more.
Jacob chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Teli meets cameron lol

xenocanaan chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I REALLY like it! Please update again soon!
TK-MR chapter 2 . 10/17/2010