Reviews for Drift
hdp chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
This is great. Very nice characterization; I like the Cameron/Allison distinction, but I'm also glad they aren't basically just multiple personalities.

Looking forward to more.
Jacob chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Teli meets cameron lol

or

legion

hehehehe
xenocanaan chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I REALLY like it! Please update again soon!
TK-MR chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Nice work!

Keep it going!
badkidoh chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
well I really like it so far so update.
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Whoops, sorry to double post, but I just noticed something.

Miranda seems to immediately suspect the good Doctor of being a synthetic as soon as she sees the metal under the flesh.

But that seems like a bit of a leap. My first thought would be a bionic/prosthetic arm. Which would explain much of the observed data (observed by Miranda, that is) up to that point pretty well.
GameGuardian2x chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Love it. Please keep up the good work.

Also, I'll be interested to see the backstory of how the temporal war was covered up, and just how allison/cameron got a Ph.D. in the first place.
TheSilentMan chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Nice crossover. It'll be interesting to see the impact the addition of Cameron has on events.

Well written and clear so far. I really got into the action scenes and the tension was well portrayed.

The only thing that seemed strange was the part about them not covering their tracks. They have the most sophisticated stealth systems at their disposal on the Normandy, so it doesn't seem logical they'd be followed or detected.

Cheers.
Wired Dragoon chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I really enjoyed those two characters. It's a nice take on Cam/Allison, and I liked the subtle hints at her past, for example the changing holo of John.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Neat idea here. I like it. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Shikyo-sama chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Great story! Please write more! :)
FraserMage chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Just ran into this, awesome.

I was getting bored through lack of any actual GOOD stories around here.
Annara Ren chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I love the story so far :) I'll be following the story with great anticipation.

Happy writing!
Rc1212 chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Awesome story! Looking forward to more!
Costin chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
So you now have three Mass Effect fictions that you are working on at the same time, I am impressed.

I am curios however, what is your own personal opinion of Cerberus ( not your Shepard's )?
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »