Reviews for Drift
Anzer'ke chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Aside from a vague unease at the hintings at a crossover pairing (which are incredibly hard to pull off well) this story continues to be of excellent quality.

The writing style you use is excellent, though if I would suggest using a different typeface for Cameron's thoughts then the italics used for everyone else's. While her vitality in this is excellent she does occasionally come across as a bit too human since she seemed pretty bad at maintaining that image while in a non-infiltration role. The events of the ending were especially awesome in that regard, not to mention that the foreshadowing about her data (yay TDE) was pretty intriguing.

I would also advise a little more focus on the other characters involved. Not much more then you already use as this is a crossover but a few small areas of the other squadmates POV would help the story. I think...feel free to ignore my opinion ;)

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Eipok chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
A 'little' while? More like a century! I had put this story in the "Probably dead" folder of my brain. Glad the wait was more or less worth it, though. Fantastic chapter.
Rc1212 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Awesome chapter!

I really like how you doing Allison's character. Makes her very interesting.

Keep up the great work!
ZiPeppe chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
[Mr. Burns]Excellent[/Mr. Burns]
ViktorMayrin chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I swear, everything you touch turns to gold.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
That's the way.
Tankred chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
I'd almost completely forgotten about this fic, good to know it still lives! I can't say I'm surprised that Allison didn't tell anyone save Shepard although at the same time it would most likely go over a lot better than anywhere else what with EDI and all.
Fruityone chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Just read through the two chapters. Very much looking forward to another chapter, though it seems its been some time. And this is likely dead.

Looking forward to hearing Cameron's explanation about her opinions on A.I. considering she herself is one.
Huitt1989 chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
Interesting story i hope to see more of it soon.
McKay chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
is this abandened cause i do want to read more
Valikdu chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
You sir, are a master of crossovers.
Tankred chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
This is... really interesting. I look forward to how she'd tell them about Skynet and the whole terminator business, as there are some clear parallels between that and the Reapers.
Eipok chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Fascinating... I really love this so far. I mean I just love everything about it. I just hope you won't pass up Mordin. And I need more information on what happened with Zaeed, cause he's my favorite member. I bring him on nearly every mission. Him or Grunt.
Ben chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
*drops to knees*

more please more i wanna know what happens
hdp chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
This is great. Very nice characterization; I like the Cameron/Allison distinction, but I'm also glad they aren't basically just multiple personalities.

Looking forward to more.