Reviews for Drift
badkidoh chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
well I really like it so far so update.
GameGuardian2x chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Whoops, sorry to double post, but I just noticed something.

Miranda seems to immediately suspect the good Doctor of being a synthetic as soon as she sees the metal under the flesh.

But that seems like a bit of a leap. My first thought would be a bionic/prosthetic arm. Which would explain much of the observed data (observed by Miranda, that is) up to that point pretty well.
GameGuardian2x chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
Love it. Please keep up the good work.

Also, I'll be interested to see the backstory of how the temporal war was covered up, and just how allison/cameron got a Ph.D. in the first place.
TheSilentMan chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Nice crossover. It'll be interesting to see the impact the addition of Cameron has on events.

Well written and clear so far. I really got into the action scenes and the tension was well portrayed.

The only thing that seemed strange was the part about them not covering their tracks. They have the most sophisticated stealth systems at their disposal on the Normandy, so it doesn't seem logical they'd be followed or detected.

Wired Dragoon chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I really enjoyed those two characters. It's a nice take on Cam/Allison, and I liked the subtle hints at her past, for example the changing holo of John.
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
Neat idea here. I like it. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Shikyo-sama chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Great story! Please write more! :)
FraserMage chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Just ran into this, awesome.

I was getting bored through lack of any actual GOOD stories around here.
Annara Ren chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I love the story so far :) I'll be following the story with great anticipation.

Happy writing!
Rc1212 chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Awesome story! Looking forward to more!
Costin chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
So you now have three Mass Effect fictions that you are working on at the same time, I am impressed.

I am curios however, what is your own personal opinion of Cerberus ( not your Shepard's )?
PSG1JOHN chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
I had a lot of fun reading this, and i liked how you showed Cameron character. This look's like it going to be a very good crossover story. I do hope you keep this going.
Sizdothyx chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Gone and done it again, Pep? Not that I mind. Looking forward to seeing where you go with this; how Cam is going to interfere at the Suicide Mission, what her personal quest is gonna be like, etc.

Quite nice a crossover. Keep it up!
hk-mp5kpdw chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I love this story. Very interesting. Between this and the other Mass Effect crossover I've read on this site I think is the better.

I do have a nit:

From chapter 1 we have the following:

She checked the pocket of her trousers and found her wireless network connection, and slid it into her ear, where it would look like any radio earbud. As soon as she did so, data flooded into her awareness.

Also in chapter 1 we have this:

"You do your research quickly," Miranda said, and Doctor Young nodded.

"My job requires analysis of large amounts of data," she explained. "I have a permanent network connection installed in my brain."

"Wow," Jacob said. "I've heard of mind-machine interface, but . . . ."

Finally, in chapter 2 we have:

"My chassis is not outfitted with a wireless transceiver," Allison said. "I cannot transmit or receive data without it. Without the transceiver, I'm restricted to organic interfaces."

So, the 1st and 3rd bits above seem to corroborate/synch with each other in that Cameron does not have a built in capability to connect with networks wirelessly. The 2nd bit above however would seem to indicate a "permanent network connection installed in [her] brain".

So, which is it?
Casobs2 chapter 2 . 9/27/2010

I can see why you said it was a lot of fun to write. I think that the interaction between Shepard and "Allison" was great. And I believe this is a very believable way that he would have reacted to her being a machine.

For Allison's part, I think that her sort of split in her personality is extremely interesting, and I think you should focus a bit on it. I think the difference of the Cameron side of her and Allison side would made a great plot focus.

Will she go back to her old name? Considering her cover is blown and she doesn't need to "infiltrate" anymore, will she take up her Cameron Phillips persona? I mean, I think she would have had a bit of sentential value when it came to John Connor caller her Cam. Just my opinion if I was her.

You said that you will do more of her perspective and certain points during the mission, I hope you mean her interaction with the rest of the characters. I personally think and her and Tali would have a great interactive twist (this is coming from a Shepard/Tali shipper, lol). I hope this can be as exiting as I think it can be!

Very good job so far, keep up the good work!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »