Reviews for Broken Hearts Never Heal
LightzMusic22 chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
i dont get it. none of it. it starts off happy and then sora cries im like. what the heck? sooooo confused
Q-A the Authoress chapter 24 . 5/29/2011
When are you updating the Cheesecake and Gummy Bears story? DX

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
caitlinkeitorin chapter 24 . 5/29/2011
Even the birds passed by singing songs of joy and merriment; everything around his was so cheerful. -him*

pfft, i'm surprised you able to write ANYTHING angsty about sora XD he's so...non-angsty (o_O)

i thought it was supposed to be sokai, but sonam works too '
Guest chapter 22 . 5/19/2011
...Well, to be honest, I wasn't a big fan of Kairi, but...I'm still kinda shocked.
Jamimlia chapter 23 . 5/16/2011
YES! I love this song!

This was also very nice. I loved the mirror parts. :D Yay!

Keep it up! :D

~~Jamie
Jamimlia chapter 22 . 5/16/2011
Yay!

This was very good. :D I really liked how Xion felt bad at the beginning, but then happy at the end. Awesome transition.

And the 'Just to see what it felt like' bit was epic. So cool.

Anyway! Keep it up! :D

~~Jamie
AsakuraX chapter 22 . 5/16/2011
Whoa...that was deep...I liked it. It was borderline psychotic...but it was a good read
InfinityPuddle chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
Lia Ana. Freaking Amazing song. I cried the first time I heard it. The first cry I let out in a year or something.
caitlinkeitorin chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
who died?

like, seriously? o.o roxas? sora? whos the girlfriend? i get the vagueness, but i like details. so if u dont mind...?

unless u dont know either ._.

anyway, g'job :D
Jamimlia chapter 21 . 4/2/2011
Huzzah! Another funeral one! I am starting to like the funeral ones! You should do more of those. :D

Inspiration? Hmmm... I have a few sad songs, not by Evanescence.

1. Foundations by Kate Nash

2. Do-Wah-Doo by Kate Nash (This one SCREAMS Roku/Nami/Xion sandwich)

3. Later On by Kate Nash

Needless to say, Kate Nash does sad lyrics to upbeat tunes. It's interesting. xD

But keep it up! ;) I want to see the Roxas/Nami! :D
XxOoSolanaSkylarXxOo chapter 21 . 4/1/2011
Ahh, these are really sad! :( Of course, that's what you meant to do, duh! Well I love chapters 2, 11, and 12. Personal favorites, especially 11! :D

For a song request, I'd like the song "My Immortal" by Evanescence. That song is so sad, I cry listening to it sometimes. :( I'm not too sure which pairing you'll do it for, but whichever is fine! I'm not too picky!
lord Piggy chapter 21 . 4/1/2011
Awww. i feel so bad! Not happy thingy majigger

Great chapter, and i don care if its short
Tsuraya-chan chapter 20 . 2/15/2011
Haha, good luck with the work~

Being left behind by your girlfriend on valentines day? Man, that's rough.
AsakuraX chapter 20 . 2/14/2011
This was really good. . . I imagine this may have been the Riku Replica? It was good...I liked it
One Sky-One Dream-One Destiny chapter 20 . 2/14/2011
Yay for emonessness on the day of loooooove~

I love these stories mostly because they are sad~

5 people asked me if I am depressed today, 1 asked if I was going to commit suicide, and my best friend says she thinks I am.

Well all in all I do seem pretty depressed...