Reviews for Dynamic Duo
LivingALittle chapter 34 . 12/29/2017
Hi! Can I just say that I love this story? It has so many good aspects and is intriguing through out. My favorite part, however, is the fact that you really nailed Buffy and Giles characters, in my opinion. The close, easy, friendship that obviously turned into love, but the dynamics between the two were spot on. I love the way you showed their before behavior and I think that a lot of stories just jump into the fluff and don't really appreciate the relationship that they had in canon. Personally, they are some of my favorite characters and their relationship is often understated in stories and I am just really happy that you were able to capture that closeness and openness between them. So thanks and I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
Have to think as an author your aware that Antony Head played Dr frankfurter :-D
NyxxNoxx chapter 34 . 3/5/2017
thank you for the heads up _ and for continuing the story
gottaloveva chapter 32 . 8/25/2016
This is my absolute favorite story! :-) I really hope to read more soon, and find out what happens next. :-)
SummersRain04 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Absolutely love this story! But I need to know what happens next, it can't stop there. Please, please finish
Ms. Mina chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Love this story. But you have got to finish it or write a sequel to it. Who took Giles? What about their baby? Who put the blood curse on Buffy? Who set up everything with Olivia? PLEASE finish the story or write a sequel :-)
gottaloveva chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
Please don't leave it there. :( Can't wait to read more soon! :)
locardxchange chapter 33 . 11/25/2013
Please finish this story, it would be evil to leave us hanging.
AngelQueen chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
Eeek! Giles! What's the Council doing now? Do they not realise that Buffy is going to utterly destroy all of them if they harm one hair on his head? *flails* Heh, such an apt title for this chapter. Never a dull moment, indeed.

I love the new chapters! Was so thrilled to see them and to see my hunch was right! *beams*

Great job! Thanks for sharing! :)
pumpkinraindrop chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
Aww love this story. I look forwards to future updates. It is a brilliant story, and i love the way you have written this.
Jdragonfire29 chapter 33 . 11/22/2013
nice!
GiuliettaC chapter 30 . 11/21/2013
Good for you explaining nauseous v nauseated!

Very well written.
AngelQueen chapter 28 . 11/20/2013
Oh wow, I am completely in love with this story! I love this 'road less traveled', as I think you coined it once or twice. So amazing! Hah! Loved seeing Travers get his comeuppance! *smirk*

I am so intrigued as to what is going on with Buffy. Yes, she's wigging out a little over the wedding, but somehow I don't think that's all of it. Hm, I wonder... could Buffy be pregnant? And said pregnancy is setting her Slayer powers into overdrive and having her go a mile a minute? So very interesting!

Thanks again for sharing this! Hope to see an update soon! :)
gottaloveva chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
I love this story! :) It's one of my favorites! Please update soon! :)
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Oh. My. God. I loved the Rocky Horror reference. Particularly since Anthony Head has been Frank-N-Furter! This whole story is wonderful so far!