Reviews for Dynamic Duo
Ms. Mina chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Love this story. But you have got to finish it or write a sequel to it. Who took Giles? What about their baby? Who put the blood curse on Buffy? Who set up everything with Olivia? PLEASE finish the story or write a sequel :-)
gottaloveva chapter 33 . 12/19/2013
Please don't leave it there. :( Can't wait to read more soon! :)
locardxchange chapter 33 . 11/25/2013
Please finish this story, it would be evil to leave us hanging.
AngelQueen chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
Eeek! Giles! What's the Council doing now? Do they not realise that Buffy is going to utterly destroy all of them if they harm one hair on his head? *flails* Heh, such an apt title for this chapter. Never a dull moment, indeed.

I love the new chapters! Was so thrilled to see them and to see my hunch was right! *beams*

Great job! Thanks for sharing! :)
pumpkinraindrop chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
Aww love this story. I look forwards to future updates. It is a brilliant story, and i love the way you have written this.
Jdragonfire29 chapter 33 . 11/22/2013
dhh chapter 31 . 11/21/2013
WHY do you have the chapter as a repeat of the top half? Also, too short and have no idea what this story is about since it's been so long.
GiuliettaC chapter 30 . 11/21/2013
Good for you explaining nauseous v nauseated!

Very well written.
AngelQueen chapter 28 . 11/20/2013
Oh wow, I am completely in love with this story! I love this 'road less traveled', as I think you coined it once or twice. So amazing! Hah! Loved seeing Travers get his comeuppance! *smirk*

I am so intrigued as to what is going on with Buffy. Yes, she's wigging out a little over the wedding, but somehow I don't think that's all of it. Hm, I wonder... could Buffy be pregnant? And said pregnancy is setting her Slayer powers into overdrive and having her go a mile a minute? So very interesting!

Thanks again for sharing this! Hope to see an update soon! :)
gottaloveva chapter 28 . 4/12/2013
I love this story! :) It's one of my favorites! Please update soon! :)
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
Oh. My. God. I loved the Rocky Horror reference. Particularly since Anthony Head has been Frank-N-Furter! This whole story is wonderful so far!
GiuliettaC chapter 28 . 11/30/2012
I was initially quite surprised by - but soon came to like immensely - the underplayed, matter-of-fact tone of your narrative, particularly around the Buffy/Giles interactions. It avoids the more typical "angst" and lends an air of inevitable logic to the pairing. In my view, this entirely suits the manner in which a Buffy/Giles relationship might actually have developed in canon.

Well done, and thanks for an unusual approach to the telling.

I look forward to a continuation, and hope you decide to pick up with this story again.
omslagspapper chapter 28 . 9/15/2012
soooooo i pretty much think you should come back and finish this epic story okay
that'd be great
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 28 . 6/12/2012
Hot and interesting.
MysticStarfall chapter 28 . 5/24/2012
This is an awesome story. Hope you update soon! Dying to find out what else happens.