Reviews for Vengeful Connection
ban-chan100 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
i love it, i love it sooooo much the hole series is great thank youu please continue writing mmore i love it sooo much
sorgina13 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Mushed out
Kesterpan chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I had guessed it would take blood to save Gibbs, but I thought it would be Tony's... nice twist to see Bill save him. Maybe Tony's blood will help Gibbs fully recuperate later. Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, although I would have liked Eli David to suffer a bit more obviously... but I suppose I should be nice to him since he's clearly mentally unbalanced.
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Glad that Gibbs is going to be aright. Thanks to Bill getting there in time to save him. Fantastic story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
love it! wait only one more chapter? what?
Meabh chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Aah... Brilliant! Thank god you posted it quickly, it's an addictive story! Amazing. Hope to read more soon.

Thanks.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
So glad Gibbs is OK! If you're asking if the next chapter should be T or M rated, my vote is for M! What is better than M rated Gibbs & Tony?
JenCrissColfer chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Thank god Gibbs is alive. Awesome chapter.

But I can't wait for the next. I hope with a lot of smut xD
ban-chan100 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
yaaay please continue i love this series sooooo much its great.

i cant wait for the last chapter.
ladykale1985 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Love the story, I don't want it to end. You did a great job.
No1butjoe chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Whew! I'm so glad Gibbs is okay! Bill seems like such an amazing friend. I really like his character and how he just knows Gibbs so well. LOL. Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Luvliacd chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Whew! I know I should have trusted you but poor Gibbs was hurt so bad. Now he and Tony can get on with life together and no one has to worry about Eli David any longer. Thanks for this chapter. It was a relief to see things end so happily. Can't wait to see what the next chapter brings.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
lol, as with all things Gibbs/DiNozzo, it should M, of course!
Gloworm41 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
Ah good I was hoping you wouldn't leave it there for this part. Glad to see that Bill's timing is almost as impecable as Gibbs. Please update soon.
WCUGirl chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I like Bill. He showed up just in the nick of time! :) Excellent chapter! I love that they did the Jedi Mind Trick on Eli David. DO NOT LIKE THAT MAN RAWR.

Love Jen