Reviews for Vengeful Connection
xenascully chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
i wouldnt mind seein an M rated chapter ;).

yay! cant wait!
WCUGirl chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
I can so see Tony doing something stupid like slitting his wrists so Jethro can drink some blood before he bleeds out...omg omg omg you're freaking me out here! More please!

Love Jen
loveshj chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
You totally can't see it but Im on my knees hands clasped beginning you to update and to NOT kill Gibbs. Because that would be really mean and probably make me cry.

Please update soon. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

loveshj
DS2010 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
oh boy. I wonder if this is it for our boys
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
NO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO KILL GIBBS! i dont think you would cause then your stories are over, but either way, its NOT ALLOWED
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
It's up to Tony to save Jethro. Can he do it? will he do it? When do we get the next chapter? Fantastic story. Want more, please?
Luvliacd chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
! What does Tony have to do to save him? Slit his wrist and let his blood pour into Gibbs mouth? Gibbs can't die, not allowed, no it's not allowed. Please let Gibbs live, he needs to live a nice long life with Tony by his side.
eevee4ever2004 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
,Wwhy would do this that's not fair plsplsplsplsplsplspls it can't end like that Gibbs has to live he can't leave Tony pls pls pls
Meabh chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Aaah! Noooo! I just found this, so got a triple whammy! Then it stops like that? More, more, more! Pleeeeeease?

(Sorry, I'm a bit hyper! :D)
Kateri1 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Oh my, that was an evil cliffie. More please?
ladykale1985 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
you are so evil...Please write more...
Courtza chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
That was a cruel cliffhanger! LOL I was at the edge of my seat! Love what you're doing please keep up the great work can't wait for the next chapter really hope Gibbs doesn't die poor Tony. Take care and good luck :)
No1butjoe chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Gibbs can't die! Tony would be absolutely devastated! Intense chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
SherryGabs chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
AHHHH! You have to save Gibbs!

Nice ways he used to take out Rabin, but unfortunately David is still alive.

Loved this chapter. But remember, YOU HAVE TO SAVE GIBBS!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Wonderful chapter. Please update soon! I want to see what happens to Gibbs!

Do you live in USA or did you watch the perier to season 8 on the internet? If it is the internet can you recommend a safe site to watch it on please? We will not get it here in the UK for several weeks yet and curiousity is killing me! Thanks.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »