Reviews for Vengeful Connection
cheether chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Tony needs to get his blood back in him either by cutting himself and dripping it into him or by opening Jethro's mouth and making him bite Tony. Or some other creative way. Because Jethro can't die.
JenCrissColfer chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Nooooo you can't do this to me. This isn't right. You can't let him die.

*desperately searching for cures" Maybe...maybe Tony's tears could heal him...or...or Tony slashes his wrist and let Gibbs drink it.

Pweeeeaasse you can't let him die.
xenascully chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
i think i need to go and read ur other vampire fics, and figure out ur vvampire rules,, bc clearly they arent normal vampire rules hehehe. ;)

hurry and update pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
anci2506 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
OMG! You are just killing me!
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
OMG! That was just an evil cliffhanger! Please update soon.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
love it! is it gibbs? i feel like maybe the way it was said it isnt gibbs car that tony sees
eevee4ever2004 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, why must you do this, it's not fair to end it like that, ohhh can't wait for the next chapter
finlaure chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Yep, Daddy Eli done flipped his lid,, but how is Gibbs going to avoid an international incident? Had to laugh at the line about the "link" not being directional? Why couldn't it act as a compass also? Just loving these two together.
finlaure chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Yay! I Loved this story with Vamp!Gibbs! I do so Love the connection between these two.
Meilea2010 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Oh good, Gibbs is there? Alone? hope not. He should have back-up of some sort. If nothing else for Tony's sake. Fantastic story. Hope we get the next chapter soon.
JenCrissColfer chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
I have a really bad feeling about this. I think Eli is watching Tony or he is in the car Tony is seeing and Gibbs is still a couple of minutes away.

But it was an awesome chapter. I love the mental connection between Tony and Jethro. It shows how deeply in love they are.
Luvliacd chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Now I'm worried, is there a bomb set ready to go off so that Tony is buried alive? David could have easily set it up for someone to trip if they were on the road, make Gibbs suffer by being so near and yet unable to save his mate. I hope Tony makes it out alive, I hope nothing further happens to him. At least he can run now if there is danger near. Great chapter, can't wait for more.
SherryGabs chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Well, either Tony is rescued, or Gibbs is caught in a trap. I kinda like the trap idea. (evil grin)

Loved the scene with Tony and the squirrel!
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Awesome job - so is David there watching him waiting for Gibbs to arrive so he can try to kill Tony or does he have some kind of camera set up? Can't wait to see what you have in store next. Please update soon.
anci2506 chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
Seems like an ambush to me...
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »