Reviews for I would take a bullet for you
Vanidot chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I loved what you said about the bunnies but lately my dreams have been ones I've tried to forget rather than write down. I'm glad yours was a little less terrifying than mine. Unlike Steven King I do not write out my nightmares. I'm glad yours was a nice dream and thanks for sharing definitely one worth reading before sojourning for the evening. Cute warm fuzzy story. Maybe you should be thanking that bunny. They aren't warm and fuzzy for nothing you know. lol I used to raise rabbits so I would know.

:-)
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aww! This left tears in my eyes-in a good way! Very touching. I love Chris and Ezra's friendship-they may not always get along, but they do care about each other, and you've shown that nicely.
Hilton-Kask chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Great story.

Very true about the lack of new Ezra :(
zentry chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I liked your story, thanks for sharing. Hope there are more Ezra-stories soon ;)
princesssfiona chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
It was a lovely feel good bunny *grin*

Thanks
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Good bunny! Doing just like I trained you, bugging those writers to churn out the stories that make my life just a bit more bearable. eg

Thank you!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Terrific fic! Love this look at just how close Ezra and Chris are even though they don't always get along. Just a typical day in Four Corners with the bank robbery and Ezra ruining a jacket until Ezra sees the gunman aiming at Chris. Love just how desperate Ezra was to protect Chris and that he would do whatever he had to do to keep him safe. Chris was able to tell Ezra what he really felt and Ezra heard him and came back. Great that Ezra will recover and continue to be a part of the family. Thank you so much for sharing Jeanette's fic here and hope that the Mag 7 bunnies will continue to invade your dreams.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really enjoyed this. Nicely written. Not overly dramatic. Great Ezra, Chris moments. Thank you for sharing.
tellygirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Aww, I love the brotherly relationship between the seven, they can annoy the hell out of each other but they love and care for each other too. In fact they probably care for each other more than most families because I don't know if my brother would take a bullet for me!

I enjoyed this, thank you :o)
glo-MAC chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
This was great - short and succinct, but exciting and touching all at the same time. Just a tiny frisson of anxiety about Ezra's spinal injury, enough to keep me involved without it ending up being a drag-on h/c fest. I liked Chris' instant realization during the shooting and his subsequent loyalty at the bedside; loved Erza's groggy reawakening and conversational gambit. What a tasty treat! Do consider adding to our list of super Ezra stories any time you get bitten by another bunny! MAC
Phoenix1972 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow, loved this story. Wonderful dynamics with Chris and Ezra. Felt like I was really there, very powerful images. Here's hoping those darn little bunnies pop up more often, hehe.