Reviews for Fall For You
Guest chapter 6 . 11/5/2014
Please continue!
Silent Sonatas chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Okay, I'm sorry, but I can't read any further.

You do have a decent story, even if the AU is overused and everyone is waaaay OOC. I guess I'll give props to you knowing how to spell, but your grammar needs work. This story is absolutely full of run-on sentences. Also, your descriptions need work.

Going back to the beginning, I don't think that Max would be listening to U2. Try to get the music as in-character a possible. Plus, no mom would just agree to letting their child change their name. It's considered very disrespectful to the family.

My advice to you: get a beta reader and fast. Also, try to use what you learn in English class in your writing. It helps for everyone to enjoy the story more. One last thing, this isn't a flame; it's simply constructive critisism. Feel free to PM me when your story is the best it can be. Right now, the story may be mediocre, but there's so much potential for both you and this fic.
-Silence
Ben's Niece chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Ermahgerd please continue dis amazeballs story please! {insert weird voice, creepy smile and a double chin here}
WingsAndMustard224 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Please update! This is such a good story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
Please continue. This story is really good. With the plot line and the writing. You did a really great job so far.
kacy.cook.52 chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
CONTINUE! NOWWWWW PLEAAAASSSEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
c0/\/tI/\/uE!
Just your average surfer girl chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Update
Guest chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
please continue
Katty chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
I have one thing to say... CONTUINE!
Hawkclaw98 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
awesomee story update soon
thewanted550 chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
yay new chap
grace-berkley chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Pleeeeaaaaaaase update soon! *bambi eyes* pwease?(: I love it. It's real, max is max, fang is clueless... Everything that I love! *sighs dramatically* I do love my fax. Again: UPDATE SOON!