Reviews for What Readers Hate
beautiful memories chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
I have to tell you - YOU ARE THE BEST NAZI I HAVE EVER SEEN. I can't stand (italicize that) grammar mistakes in stories, especially when people get their tenses (present, past, future) mixed up! Thats the biggest problem I see in stories and I can't stand it! D it makes me want to punch the computer and get a stick and freakin' start teaching grammar to hem and I'll keep teaching them until they learn!

Another problem that pisses the hell outta me is switching POVs. Most people who do that don't have a strong foundation on grammar, punctuation, or capitalization, so adding the point of view switching just complicates the story even more.

What I mean by all this ranting is that I revere you. And I hope all of FF reads this understands the rules of proper English.

Sparkles585 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
... Yuan...
Sparkles585 chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
Yuan, what couple is Kuzumu?
x-rAINBOW chapter 8 . 1/11/2011
I TOTALLY agree with you from most of these stuff!
Black Mushroom chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
The one thing I kept thinking throughout this: "My sentiments exactly."

This is an equilibrium of the sane and its counterparts. Bravo to you!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 9 . 12/27/2010
-_-' lol, Mary Sues'? Wow.

I hate self-inserts and self-advertisements.

More people need to read this thing and get a grip.

XxGaaraXRukixX
Amplifyingly Loud chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
You do realize that Rule 6 is not always followed, right? Yeah, I've read the horrendous Sues of all kind. It actually does strike a nerve because in a sense they're rubbing in their perfection.

Maybe the documentary on Sues should have starred Amu. She gets two maybe three guys. She acts, or rather is stupid which makes her seem "cute", good relations with her charas and family, and possibly schizophrenic (Have you seen her personality?).

On the bright side (If there is one) you updated! No mistakes from what I can tell, and highly amusing.
NICAGURL chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
OH and one more thing! (sorry)

It goes along the lines of this:

Ikuto: hello my little straberry! Im gonna sexually harass u! W

Amu: Ahh! No stay away! BAKA NEKO MIMI HENTAI COSPLAY OTOkO

Tadase: STAY AWAY FROM HER U THIEVING CAT!

(A/N: why? your gay. TADAGAY!)

Tadase: *sulks at corner.

See what i mean? dont bash on poor tadase, tadagay really?

the authors note unnecesarily commenting/isulting on characters

AND this irritates but i put up with it, STRAWBERRY! REALLY? ! #$%&*

i figured out why they make ikuto say that to amu, because in the ice cream episode she offered a straberry to kairi.

And ive noticed that it is a stereotype that anime girls with PINK hair (or red on some occasions) are called some sort of fruit that is considered "cute". I mean i like fruit and all but come on.

Oh, and they write their fanfics like a script instead of an ACTUAL story!

sorry this was so long (XD)

I highly hope you consider my two suggestions (crosses fingers)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! Write a fanfic about ages! :D

Y' know when they magically change the age gap between amu and ikuto. like 2 or 3 yrs apart. /

Or like when they change amu's age to like 16 ans she still wears her x clips and has the EXACT SAME attitude when she was like 12. Thing like that. See what im saying.

Just thought id give you a friendly suggestion :)

KEEP UP YOUR WRITING! :)
stepyip35 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
I love it! FINALLY! Someone who gets how annoying self-advertisement is! I read your other story as well(Rainbow Unicorns of Doom), it was great! Keep up the good work!
Dimples-3 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Please for the love of god stop the self-insert with the terrible spelling I think I will die if I keep on reading that bad of writing.

Truthfully the Mary-Sue sounds a lot like Amu, almost all the examples, the documentary was funny, see ya

~Be-Bee~
Lolishoujo16 chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Ok...You last,there's someone who gets the whole grammar and spelling thing.
NICAGURL chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
THANKYOU!THANKYOU!THANKYOU! KNOW I KOW SOME PEOPLE STILL HAVE SANITY IN THEIR HEADS! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS REALITY CHECK ! ur awsm keep updating kay? XD
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »