Reviews for What Readers Hate
Anon Fishy-chan chapter 3 . 9/25/2010
Nooo... I want to read chapter 4. But there's a stupid error that says I can't view it. I need to see more fanfic criticism! Anyways, keep up the great work!
Aquatwin chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
I like your rants. I basically agree with all you have to say. Some people just do the whole "Write it before I forget" thing and NEVER edit it, so looking at this might help people a BUNCH!

am I allowd to glomp you for making this? Its also sort of helpin' me improve (altho Iknow this stuff, sometimes I forget ;). Keep up the awesomeness, and why dontchya ask some people for their own rants so that if you run out of ideas, you can use that.

Keep up the awesome tips!

-Bonnie
Dimples-3 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
once again very good point, see ya
Whats-in-between chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
hehez I like this

There all funneh

Update
NyammiToast chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
LOL I was only joking with the last 'review'.

YES! HELLO FELLOW GRAMMAR NAZI! I heil thee. And as a colleague in such business I would juuuust like to point out to you that your profile has a BIG FAT GRAMMATICAL ERROR. Okay, maybe it's not even noticeable, but still D:

I believe it is 'learnt' rather than 'learned'. Find it and KEEL EET.

Unless thou is far wiser than I in the art of English-glish, and in such an event I shall just shut up.

And yes, I do check out people's profiles before I review. Profiles are to be read, though D

WILL LEAVE NOW. Oh yeah - YOU SHOW THOSE FOOLS HOW IT'S DONE.
Dimples-3 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
you have a good point, see ya

Be-Bee
xiannnz chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I completely agree with you.

I don't read stories that have 'I suck at summaries' in their summary but I do read the full summary inside if I got interested in the title.

I probably wouldn't mind the 'vs' in

3.[insert character] vs/and/likes/with/plus/words like these [insert character]

but the rest... You lost one reader. So yeahh.

Well.. I shouldn't say this much. My summaries and title aren't the best either. Well.. at least I'm looking for improvement, right?

Can't wait for the 2nd chapter!(:
NyammiToast chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I think just spewed up my cat.

Naaah just kidding, I don't have a cat.

Woah woah, hey, I thought 'A Shugo Chara Story' was a really good idea. I had this really cool thing going on, too. My new story was going to be about Ikuto being a playboy and sexually harassing Amu at their school until she falls in love with him. It's really good, right?

WAS; YOU JUST RUINED MY BRILLIANT PLAN.

WHAT RU TALKING ABOUT?1 MY FF IS DA BEST FING EVAA! NOMBER 1! YOU SUCK! GO NOW READ MINE!11 DONT TELL ME HOW TO RIGHT CUZ I CAN WRIITE SO MUCH BETTRE THEN U!

Ah, spam. I need to do something better with my life...
SleepingRiot chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
I love this.. :D

I hope a lot of people are reading this; because there's nothing I hate more than Mary Sue's, and those careless writers that don't give a sh*t about grammar, layout, and spelling. ..And what I hate the most are those summaries with "i suck at summaries!" Because obviously, you're story's going to be any better than your "sucky" summary.

Please continue kicking a*s. (: