Reviews for twelve pomegranate seeds
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Woah! Ds was an unique FraNada fiction...all about feelings & emotions,new hopes & dreams, aspirations including the discovery of a forgotten past life of a unnoticeable servant boy...quite skilfully described, detailed vividly & artistically presented... EXCELLENT WORK, very impressive! Thank you.
lilactree chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
You've got a knack for Franada my dear :) Great fic!
anacoana chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh my god, amazingness. I loved it, I've never read a Franada like this before, and it was great. I love the title and how you worked it in. In the beginning as I was reading i was thinking, "This is so cool...oh my god he's cute...why is it called twelve pomegranate seeds?...I'm sure it'll be explained later..." and it was! Great fic!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That's it, you're the best Franada fic writer ever. No joke. I love this story! X3
s.m.p chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
:D awesome! i loved the way it was righten. usually hetalia pairing fics are very simple and modern but you switched around. it was really nice :)
AerithBlack chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
You're awesome. Just thought I'd say it. _
i-heart-ice-cream chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Okay so at frist i had doubts that this would get off the ground but by the end i was on the edge of my seat. it was well written and veeeeeery interesting to read especelly near the end! I love this pairing and i now havea new fav story.
anit0523 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Well... o.o

Astounding. I must say that when I come to FFN, I don't generally expect to see anything too earthshaking, as many of the authors here are often inexperienced or simply don't always put the proper time and effort into their work. This, however, is one of the most fantastic stories I have seen here in a long time. I love the detail and just how carefully each line is strung to the next. It's clear that a lot of time and thought was put into this. I am at a loss for words. Just understand that this story is truly beautiful and that you definitely have talent. Keep up the good work. :)
Fornever Tash chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Sighhh.

ITs just TOO lovely.

You Francis dressed as death was absolutely beautiful, and really witty.

And the story is really too magnificent.

So well written. I enjoyed this immensely.

Thank you.
GizmoGadgetry chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Bravo, bravo, bravo!

I don't think there are any other words I can use to express this.

You're an amazing writer, but not only are you that, you're one of the few people on here that I would call a story-teller.

Thank you for always updating regularly and keeping my need for literature-like writing fulfilled.