Reviews for Pokota's Plight
Lena Inris chapter 40 . 10/9/2013
Your story was great. I'm glad I read it.
chaosrin chapter 39 . 9/19/2013
Your magical card information is quite detailed, it can fit in the Slayers anime.
Good details and update
Lena Inris chapter 37 . 7/11/2013
What I like when the situation becomes very complicated. Oh, I can not wait to see more! Since I first read this FanFic, I became a fan Pokota/Amelia. :)
chaosrin chapter 35 . 5/8/2013
Got a typo there: 'was alive someone.'
Quite nice!
chaosrin chapter 29 . 11/19/2012
All seems fine...add some humour to the bandits interaction with the group.
update when you can
chaosrin chapter 27 . 9/12/2012
Nice Sylphiel Pokota bonding...ugh imagine unable having to taste delicious meals! Now that is painful...i always love to enjoy my meals
chaosrin chapter 23 . 5/10/2012
Well no mistakes as far as i can see

Do update from time to time

cheers
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
Awww. Oh my gosh, talk about heart-wrenching. '(
MikariStar chapter 17 . 11/16/2011
very well written
Miss L chapter 17 . 11/12/2011
Ah!

Realm-Sama!

It's great to see your work in fanfiction...especially if it's under a different pairing.

I too is curious about theses two pairing, after they're royalty.

Can't wait to read more, until then...

Adios,

Miss " L". ~ .
Ilione chapter 12 . 5/28/2011
Sorry about not being signed in. I'm just returning to the Slayers fandom and fanfiction in general after a long break (yay Slayers Revolution and Evolution-R!) and I'm afraid I've forgotten my log-in information *o* You can find my account under this pen name but the contact information is totally out of date.

I hope my earlier review didn't discourage you from working on this story. I'm enjoying the story and I was very happy when I saw a new chapter posted.

I think you're right about Pokota's age. It just caught me by surprise because I'd been thinking of him as younger because he acts so childish (but then again, so does Lina).

The fight with the bandits in this chapter was very entertaining. I especially enjoyed the only non-magic-user in the party being the one to get silenced, and Amelia's rushed fireball being too powerful instead of too weak. And there's something very satisfying about using the monovolt spell on a bully, isn't there?
Ilione chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
You make a good case for this pairing. Amelia and Pokota are both royalty and they are both very concerned with the well-being of others, so they have that much in common. My main objection to this pairing is that I interpreted Pokota as being about 11 years old.

You also have the relationship between Amelia and Zelgadis exactly right, and I say that as someone whose own fanfiction is all Z/A.

I do have some problems with your story though. I've never seen any evidence that kopii making is illegal. All the kopii makers in Slayers seem to operate openly and with plenty of funding. I could see it being illegal in Seyruun and/or outlawed in various places as a result of Kopii Rezo destroying Sairaag, but you'd need to make a stronger case for it.

I can't see Prince Phil refusing to help a dying boy no matter what he did to get into that situation, and Amelia would definitely feel the path of justice was to help Pokota in this situation. This is the girl who was willing to follow Philbrizzo's plans if it could let her save Gourry. And helping a kopii maker pales in comparison to blowing up part of the palace or all of Xoana, so I can't see her being terrified of her father's displeasure.
tsutsuji chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
I just want to let you know that I totally approve of this pairing! I thought I noticed some Amelia/Pokota vibes when I was watching Revolution and Evolution-R. I like Amelia's determination and the fact that she's also smart and practical in this story, not just a blind optimist. I hope you're going to continue!
Linni-Kins chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Oh no! He really got himself into a jam. lol

Wonder how he'll get himself out of this one.

This whole first chapter was really interesting! Seeing what Pokota would do and go about his life after Evolution-R.

Great chapter!