Reviews for le loup et le lapin
AugstinHaddock chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
HOLY CRAPPOOLLLAAASSSSSS! I take European History and this will be the only thing i will be able to think about...BEAUTIFUL
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hands down ds fic was the most beautiful of all! Such a perfect blend of adventure,humor, history, angst & suspense can be seen only in a handful of fics...not to mention your unique style of writing:-) also the way you sustained the mystery of the identity of the (bastard) son of de Guilleaume till the end was absolute Brilliance:-D the idea of a FraNada story involving nobles & french revolutionaries was incredibly creative...thumbs up for the plot,pal:-D
Mattie was the usual shy kid but got quite brave when the situation demanded so...I also liked...scratch that...loved the way you portrayed Francis in here,all shrewd,clever & unscrupalous but head over heels for Matt:-) even the methods he used to manoeuvre his way through the turmoil times was rather interesting...ds makes Francis quite an awe-inspiring character here (even I was kinda charmed by him:-D). Clearly you've done lotta research for ds fic & I'm happy to declare that all your hard works have paid off:-)
You're awesum:-) There are certainly plenty of good FraNada fics out there but among one-shots ds one no doubt stands out as the BEST! Ds is definitely going down my fav. list:-D Merci Merci Merci for such an amazing story,mon ami:-D
crownthegoldfish chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Nice job! c:
LyckyDycky chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This was sweet.
UniqueWolfLover chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was lovely and wonderful. I think this AU has become my absolute favorite for Francis and Matthew. Now I am off to read more of your stories!
Zenna95 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I... wow... Words... words almost fail me at this glorious piece of work.

You've melded everything I love in a story- believable, relatable characters, historical accuracy, amazing storytelling, just the right touches of romance and drama- into one terrific package. And it's Franada to boot!

Thank you ever so for writing this wonderful story )
fishwrites chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This is simply stunning! Cannot give higher praise - loved it. Your writing is really brilliant and I have spent the better half of today perusing all your hetalia fics. 3
HiHi-Ai chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I stopped reading After the first couple of french words were introduced because there were no translation notes at the end. How completely annoying.
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I have to say, I love this story. It's so good, no, great! X3
meriyaliz chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I don't have any words to describe how brilliant this is. Seriously, I'm surprised it doesn't have a million reviews. This story is almost choreographed, everything fits together so well. Can I just say that I love how you write that audacious flirt Francis? You keep his boldness without reducing him to silliness like many writers so (intentionally or not) and while little Matthieu is a bit moe, he's still well fleshed out as a character. I actually had to look up one or two words - do you know how rare that is in fanfiction! Oh, and Catholic!Mattie is the most darling thing ever. You keep up a pretty good balance of dark stuff with fluff. I only wish that there could have been more of the pre-confession hanging-out and development of closer intimacy and friendship, but that would require multiple chapters and I certainly cannot complain how you ended up doing it.

So, in short, lovely fic, dear Author!
Blind Squirrel chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
What a beautiful story. Amazing it is only one chapter, certainly one to read and reread again.
Kiki-Bunny chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Beautifully written! The Reign of Terror was such an awful time in French history... :(

This was a joy to read-historically accurate and gorgeously romantic.
VoldemortsFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Lovely story!

Haha I see what you did there with Alfred.
random alias chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I love that you made Francis sort of half in both worlds, and that he fights for his people. Matthew is a little quiet but nobles were spoiled rotten so I was glad you kept him nice and sweet, George was adorable :)
Lex Vexon chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was wonderful and I loved it. Seriously, I read this while doing my homework and to get anything done I had to tell myself that if I finished, reading this would be my reward.

That's how great it is.

And the history isn't too bad either, just back in December my AP European History was going over the revolution. As well as the French, if I've learned anything in one semester of French class, its that everything you wrote looks right.

Ahaa, one more thing, Cemetery is a great song and I can see why you listened to it while writing this.