Reviews for No Barrier
PlatinumRosewood chapter 30 . 3/21
So im a little late to the ball (4 years late oops...) but Wow.I found this story 2 days ago and I was surprised I hadn't heard of it for how fucking wonderful it is. Honestly I've never read something quite so enthralling like so. The idea is so original and your style makes me immensely happy. The chapter that killed me was when emily left and shut out naomi, and you're writing all the voicemails and emails...I actually cried reading it and I never cry reading fanfics...
This story made my week so much better and we are so lucky to be able to have your wonderful story out to read (:
Thanks for the ride
Rosey xoxo
Fitcherella chapter 18 . 1/23
Omg, how adorable is Harry asking Katie to be his girlfriend? Adorbs. Love this story to pieces!
Fitcherella chapter 6 . 1/21
My gosh, I just wanna say I just found this story but I absolutely love it. I think in my top 5 and
Gerald the Puppet chapter 30 . 8/22/2014
Everybody who raves about this story is right - I'm so glad I read it.

Making Naomi's reluctance be due to her age was a really interesting choice, and a brilliant one. You did some really nice things with it and we got to see the typical Naomi hesitation and fear but with slightly different undertones. Emily still got to be brave, and flout her family, but with that small twist.

Harry, of course, was brilliant and I love how he charmed both Fitches so quickly.

One minor complaint (and I hope thIs comes across constructively, because I mean it that way): the climatic moment, where Naomi snaps at Emily and she runs away? I couldn't follow it. I thought the altercation was between Naomi and Laura, and Emily just left to give them space ... it felt a little rushed, like you summarized a bit too much. (I'm sorry if you've heard this before, or if I'm the only weirdo who feels this way. )

In contradiction to what I just said, the pacing for most of this was delicious. I loved the gradual ramping up of attachment and connection. Of course they'd take it slowly, but it was just so enjoyable to read.

Your Emily and Naomi, and Katie, were so true to the characterizations we know and love, and the other characters were spot on too. Cook and the Fitches just leapt off the page at us.

A fantastic story. Thank you!
blah.blee.blah chapter 16 . 1/23/2014
I'm pretty sure I'm getting my nipple pierced after this..
JokersLastLaugh chapter 30 . 8/24/2013
Was a great story and I'm happy that I read it.
Sadako Mcfly chapter 30 . 7/16/2013
Oh... my God.

I wish I could compose a review that could rival your talent, however, that is not possible.

I sweat this IS the most amazing story I've read. Writing them in a happy relationship, mature relationship was not cheap or banal. It was beautiful, it was real.

Thank you SO much for sharing all your talent with us.
Imightbe chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
Let me just say that this is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I've spent the past two days with my face glued to my phone, eagerly going from chapter to chapter. I didn't think I'd enjoy a story with a grown up, mother Naomi, but you proved me wrong on that front! Your characterisation are beautifully crafted- I fell in love with Harry in seconds, and your writing in general is just mind blowing. You've got an incredible talent, my friend!

Thank you for writing this, I'm so glad I finally got around to reading your work, it was truly a joy.

I hope you continue to write, and I'll be happily checking out any other stories by you that I can find, I'm especially interested in those PWP pieces you mentioned... It's a shame that I don't know where to find them c;
st4rgazerr chapter 30 . 4/20/2013
Ilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Dee Heffernan chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
iyilyilyily
Dee Heffernan chapter 15 . 4/20/2013
I hope you realise that I've not about 1% sleep bc I can't stop reading this. I've been looking for something like this. Thank youuuuu
The Young Pilgrim chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
One of the best stories I've read.

Seriously, dear, keep writing.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really like this. Sorry I'm in a shitty mood so I may not review everything as you obviously deserve. Nonetheless, thank you very much and I hope to see you write more of Naomily. I'll try to review every now and then...again, sorry and thanks.
DailyTweakedOut chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Just started reading this and it's fabulous.
ewasmygf chapter 30 . 11/20/2012
And after two years, you still have people completely enamored by this fanfic of yours. Thank you for writing this- it was a gift, truly. I'd tell you how much I enjoyed reading this but I'll keep it simple for you: This was the best Naomily fanfic I've ever read. I hope to read more of your works someday. Cheers from a fellow Naomily fan.