Reviews for Be Ready for the Journey
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Oh my goodness you need to update a lot more i love your story! :-)
Eric Thatcher chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Coukd you name the bakers baby Ben? I think Ben is a much nicer name
Rachelle31 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I do hope you continue to write this. Is Cinderella pregnant with the Prince's child? Oh, would that make for some wonderful drama! Good luck with the next chapter, I can't wait to read it.

-Rachelle31
little red chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
this is truly great. seriously kudos. lovin the little red and jack "relationship" i also agree with the person who said that they wanted to see their relationship develop innocently and such. Write some more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
i absolutely adore the whole red and jack relationship. please write more as soon as physically possible

love,

me
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
WOWW! YAY! I LOVE IT! PLease update soon! I'm putting this show on right now, I love it sooo much! Please update! :D
beautywithbrains chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
pretty good story! i was in this play not too long ago and i was 1 of the stepsisters, not the biggest and best role i know, but it was the 1st play i tried out 4 outside of school
Searching For Wonderland chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Oh please continue, this is like the best story I've ever read for Into The Woods. And I really want to know what happens next please continue...
awesomosityrox chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i performed into the woods as well... i was cast as granny because i was sick the week of auditions... but it was rly fun!
RedCloakTempertantrum chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
YOU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO UPDATE THIS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Natalie chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Oh my goodness! This story is so gorgious! not just this chapter, but the whole lot! You need to write more! haha I love it! Well written!

By the way, who did you play in INTO THE WOODS? I saw it for the first time the other day and loved every minute! Well done, and Congratulations!

Natalie. xoxo
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Awww...this is really sweet. Please write on!
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
This is a good continuation, I want to shake Jack when he tells Red to start acting like a girl that nobody spares the women in these situations, chivalry doesn't exist - so why shouldn't a girl fight back too? I can see this story having some good debates in it!
xLittleMissReality chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Hello! As you can see I have subscribed. It's a very good idea and you've written the characters well. Mind if I ask what role you were given? If it helps, I'm playing Cinderella. Probably doesn't help... But this is a very good story, please update soon!
Miriam1 chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Oh, dear.

Jack has gotten the idea into his head to go after the steward.

Being Jack, there are many things he never considered. Such as, where on earth would he go? (As a member of the royal household, not family, he would have many travel options open. He might be in a different kingdom altogether. For all we know, he may be serving the prince, and would be back in the prince's employ.)

Oh, my. Jim and Cindy were quick. Interesting choice.

I hope the next chapter will bring a bit more sense to Jack, as we know that he is determined, but clueless. We don't need another deadfall because he couldn't be bothered to think things through.

While I see that Red and Jack are maturing (kind of) faster than they might (death can do that to kids), please don't develop their sexual curiosity too much. You have him at 16 and her at 13. Please give your characters more sense and taste than what they seem to be threatening to do.

I'm curious to see what you have next.

Sincerely,