Reviews for Be Ready for the Journey
You don't need eggs to make bread ?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Oh my goodness you need to update a lot more i love your story! :-)
Eric Thatcher chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Coukd you name the bakers baby Ben? I think Ben is a much nicer name
Rachelle31 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I do hope you continue to write this. Is Cinderella pregnant with the Prince's child? Oh, would that make for some wonderful drama! Good luck with the next chapter, I can't wait to read it.

-Rachelle31
little red chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
this is truly great. seriously kudos. lovin the little red and jack "relationship" i also agree with the person who said that they wanted to see their relationship develop innocently and such. Write some more soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
i absolutely adore the whole red and jack relationship. please write more as soon as physically possible

love,

me
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
WOWW! YAY! I LOVE IT! PLease update soon! I'm putting this show on right now, I love it sooo much! Please update! :D
beautywithbrains chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
pretty good story! i was in this play not too long ago and i was 1 of the stepsisters, not the biggest and best role i know, but it was the 1st play i tried out 4 outside of school
Searching For Wonderland chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
Oh please continue, this is like the best story I've ever read for Into The Woods. And I really want to know what happens next please continue...
awesomosityrox chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
i performed into the woods as well... i was cast as granny because i was sick the week of auditions... but it was rly fun!
RedCloakTempertantrum chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
YOU NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED TO UPDATE THIS NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Natalie chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Oh my goodness! This story is so gorgious! not just this chapter, but the whole lot! You need to write more! haha I love it! Well written!

By the way, who did you play in INTO THE WOODS? I saw it for the first time the other day and loved every minute! Well done, and Congratulations!

Natalie. xoxo
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Awww...this is really sweet. Please write on!
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
This is a good continuation, I want to shake Jack when he tells Red to start acting like a girl that nobody spares the women in these situations, chivalry doesn't exist - so why shouldn't a girl fight back too? I can see this story having some good debates in it!
hahafuckthis chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
Hello! As you can see I have subscribed. It's a very good idea and you've written the characters well. Mind if I ask what role you were given? If it helps, I'm playing Cinderella. Probably doesn't help... But this is a very good story, please update soon!