Reviews for That Piece of Glass
paper15 chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
i liked this story. it was interesting and i enjoyed it. thank you for writing it ;)
LastOrder chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
I-It's nice .. Yeah it's really nice!.. Great indeed .. But ..

What happen in the end ? Huh ? Did she just going to... ? o/o
Digeridoodler chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Whoa, what did I just read. Somehow... I liked it. You write yanderes really well, I must admit.
MoistCheese chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
8/10
I liked this story very much, it's not often that we get these kinds of stories posted since most people stick to happy stories. It was about to get slightly depressing at the end but that's the kind of thing I like. The yandere Kuroko seems very possible, she has the right personality and if something were to happen she would likely become somewhat like the one in this story. Very nice!
RoadMart chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Holy crap. yandere!Kuroko is really creepy in like a badass way. Unconventional fic, but amazingly written. Very well done, good sir.
DawnLeo chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
i'm a reader from China, also write the stories of Kuroto and Misaka in chinese.

do u mind that i'll translate the fic to chinese to share with many Chinese who have the same interets as us?

wait for your reply.

thank you.
this one girl that is curious chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
omfg does anyone know what trope it is that is mentioned, the lesbian-aiming-for-the-straight-girl one
GabrielTDO chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
not to be too critical but Touma is a major part of Alestier's plans and has constant surveillance on him. Alestier is the head of the board of director and is the most powerful person in Academy City if Kuroko were deemed a hindrance to his plans she would mysteriously disappear.
RakuKonpaku chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
damn, nice job...im a ToumaxMisaka guy but this...brilliant writing with the yandere side of Kuroko
LinkdUnity chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
well, the conclusion was.. Kuroko's dreams come true, perhaps

strange ending indeed. The death of Touma was kinda harsh though, ToumaxMikoto fans will flame you for it :(

But still you did a really great job for this story! Applaud you for it.

"Lesbian jealousy is dangerous.." says Misaka #10032 as she reads this fanfiction, crossing her arms in disbelief.
xcadaverx chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
i love how you portrayed kuroko. i mean, i can totally picture kuroko being sucked into her own darkness. love this.
roli chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
i can't belvie you waste your life on tv trops
fuji92 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
What the...I rather kill myself right now. No comment.
Great Detective chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Touma can't be dead ;_; he should come back from the dead or haunt kuroko!
Daien chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aww, I feel a bit bad for Kuroko. We've all been there when we just want to break something out of fustration. It's nice to see this side of Kuroko *goes on to read next chapter*