Reviews for My Only One
Yukiie chapter 21 . 6/8/2014
nicely done! grammar and spelling are off at times but it was a nice read c:
Megiddo chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
Grammar needs work. That being said- this is in my top five, easily. I hope you do put out more 3
4573964 chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
The barely hidden intensity and tension of their conversations, especially when either of the two attempt to mask it, is perhaps my favorite thing about reading fics of this pairing. I've been impressed with the singular way that you detail each character's personality, especially in dialogue. Not boring by a long shot.
4573964 chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Loved the writing especially in this chapter. Great rescue scene, dialogue, and characterizations. I thoroughly missed their back-and-forth banter in the last few chapters. Hope we meet that guard again in the future; I like to imagine he travels to Seireitei to train more, maybe even 8th Division.
4573964 chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Tomoko's illusion was an awesome twist (sorry, Nanao)! So looking forward to more ass-kicking on her part, which she is so sparingly allowed to demonstrate in the manga.
4573964 chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
I know I'm over 3 years late to this fic, but it's quite enjoyable and suspenseful so far with an intriguingly unique adventure plot, and it certainly deserves more reviews (sorry to spam your inbox). With the boundless chaos reigning in the current arc of the manga, this sort of worrisome but escapist danger is entirely preferable to fearfully wondering how terribly my favorite duo are faring against the Quincies. Thanks for writing and sharing this!

(Still cracking up that Kyoraku gave Kurotsuchi's name. I don't think either captain would appreciate the comparison, ha. Also: Tomoko needs to back the eff off...)
Maldorana chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
Great story, I really liked it. Keep writing about them
Shadow Amaterasu chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
I really liked it good job.
afcharka chapter 21 . 9/4/2012
Oh, such a beautiful story! You're my favourite author from now. I wish I could read those others stories of Shunnao. Please, complete them!
Unseen Watcher chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Fantastic. An epic story full of bonding moments and defense of the one held dear. Absolutely fantastic.
Cindy chapter 21 . 6/29/2011
Definitely, hands down, the best fanfiction story I have read in all my years on . Thank you so much for making my week with this story, I do hope that you honor this community by sharing your talent and writing more stories for us again soon.
euforie chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
that was a lovely story! I really liked it :)
claymore47 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow O.O What an amazing story ! you really a wonderful writer
dormantfire chapter 21 . 3/20/2011
this was really, really good. kyouraku is amazing, and their relationship is so sweet. the story was very exciting. i truly enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/22/2011
I really like this, but you keep spelling shinigami as shigami and Unohana as Urahara. #spellingODsorry):