Reviews for Recollection
23rin chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hi, i'm a new reader ( i know few years late!) i stalk your twitter and i guess you sorta not into GG anymore.. Real life must be so busy and its been few years you probably have moved on from the show too. But I wish you'd come back someday just to finish off this story. I like it so much and i want to know the ending (i probably could make it one in my head but surely won't be as good as yours!)

You're talented and I enjoy all of your stories (i've no life so I read almost every stories you have during the weekend)
Moonflower26 chapter 26 . 11/8/2013
You didn't finish it, why? There were probably 2 chapters left including an epilogue. What kind of writer's block you faced that it could not be overcome with the number of reviews and general interest you've got for this story? I think you should finish this fic for your reader's sake and for yourself. May be you'll consider giving it to us as a Limoversary present?
Moonflower26 chapter 12 . 11/6/2013
Oh, poor B, she is so vulnerable at the moment, but I can see where she is coming from. And now with Jenny's baby time ticking bomb on the way the situation would become pure disaster. Though I suspected that J is pregnant since the moment Rufus mentioned her hiding in her room, now I am somewhat relieved in that regard. I suppose the truth she doesn't want Nate to know is that someone besides Chuck could be potential daddy. And hopefully you are not so cruel as to allow Jenny to produce Bass baby
Moonflower26 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
You really had a premonition about S4 turn out, as you had Louis in NYC dating Blair for 6 months in your story. But thank you for removing him so quickly and painlessly without an engagement involved.
Why does your Lily call her adoptive son "Chuck" numerous times? I mean in canon he had always, always been Charles for her and I believe there was a concept behind it: she saw the best in him from the beginning and this caring responsible charming man he had potential to grow into Lily referred to as Charles.
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Looking forward to read your story, judging by the numbers it should be good one!
There is small detail with Rufus mentioning his daughter's age - Jenny turned 17 that spring, Serena had organized her infamous Sweet 16 party for J in S2
leightedandnian chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
lovely fanfic
chinochan-inulover chapter 26 . 8/25/2012
Thats a shame you didnt end it... i was really looking forward for the reconcilliation between chuck and blair
Guest chapter 26 . 8/8/2012
update please
RabbitArchangel chapter 26 . 4/23/2012
I read this in one go and I really love it.

You really know how to built up a drama and I love the characters you tried to portray (I really like Eric!)

I hope you're not abandoning this fic and if the inspiration stops, just know that we the reviewers are behind you, and we'll wait till your muse starts showing. :)

This is a great fic.
jamieerin chapter 26 . 12/26/2011
i love this story! i can say it enough. the way you brought blair to realize that she would love chuck and want to be with him regardless of the baby's paternity, before they knew was so genuine and real. i could definitely see her comeing to a realization in this way on the show. but its been so long since there's been a new chapter, please say you'll update soon? by the way, this is me begging.
tvrox12 chapter 26 . 11/26/2011
Great chapter!

Can't wait for more!
Aliennut chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Re-read it and still love it! I cannot wait for your next update and don't worry I understand about busy schedules. But really wonderful story and fantastic writing!
jamieerin chapter 25 . 11/8/2011
its so good!
Aliennut chapter 26 . 10/24/2011
I love! Love your story. I was not sure how you were going to go but I love it. I am still worried about what's coming next and I would have loved it if this had been real episodes It would have been interesting!

Wonderful writing! And is there any chance you could give me some clues as to what you have plan next-I won't tell anyone! I just want to avoid a possible heart attack!

Lol
thinkinfire chapter 26 . 10/23/2011
omg i am PRAYING HARD that the baby isn't chuck's. PLEASEEEEEE! if it is chuck's i dont think any justification can bring blair back. i mean they love each other so much, but this is something that is impossible to overcome, even if blair had a heart of an angel, which she doesn't. SO PLEASE NOT CHUCK'S! *chants* waiting for your update!