Reviews for Pleasing the Crowds
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
I just read this and loved it. Please update
Redandwhite9 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Okay I know that it's been a while, but this story is quite possibly my favorite! It's so well written and addicting! Please please please PLEASE release a new chapter!
northgirl18 chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
So I know that this was posted like a whole year ago and it probably won't make any difference but I have been reading this story and I'm in love with it! So an update would really be appreciated even though I know that this probably won't make a difference.
clarinetgirl628 chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
I love this story. Miracle is such a wonderful movie and it's a shame that the archive is so small. I have to say yours is one of the best Miracle stories I've seen. It's written beautifully and I just love it so much. I hope you update soon!
Oxoxmem17 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Please update!
orcafan1 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
I'm so surprised that nobody continued to review. Well I personally hope you continue sometime. There are times where I don't get reviews for a while but I don't stop writing and this story is great. If you do continue this story I hope you get Calie and Mac together soon.
VeronicaKing12321 chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Oh my god. I think I love you. Or that's the almost-four-in-the-morning speaking...we'll figure that out in the afternoon. Seriously, NICE!
littleminnesota chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is such an amazing fanfic! One of the best Miracle fanfics I have ever read! Update soon!
Lee's Descendent chapter 16 . 4/20/2012
This story is awesome! I love how you've portrayed to boys, and I love Cal. Please continue!
phoenixfire53 chapter 16 . 4/2/2012
HOLY. FREAKING. CRAP. THAT WAS AMAZING! UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! :D

Well, now that I've all but screamed that (har har), I'll say that I'm addicted to your story. It's REALLY freaking good - you portray the boys perfectly, and I like Cal. She's super-relatable - and she's from Massachusetts. Considering that I'm originally from Massachusetts, that's AWESOME! X)

Anywho, I also noticed you've got a few grammar slip ups, not to sound rude or anything. That said, I'm a beta reader, so if you ever want someone to read a chapter and edit it before you post, I'm here. Shoot me an e-mail sometime. :)

Phoenix
WrittenWords1779 chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Sorry I never reviewed, but Ive been reading through the miracle stories (just saw the movie and it was so good, O.C. was so hot and I LOVE inspiration) and this is by far the best one. I was disappointed when I saw youd stopped updating. I hope you keep it up!
BlurredHorizon chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
Obviously you are going to get a review from me, sorry its so late.

Awesome as usual. I was waiting for them to admit it to each other!

I hope you know that the way you write the characters, especially Cal, is incredible. You're really talented and I absolutely love reading your work. Do you want to be a writer? If so, keep at it. You're awesome.
CatchingFire2738 chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
I am soooo glad you updated this story. It is seriously my favorite story on all of fanfiction. Please, please keep updating this. Your writing is too good to not continue this story.
hockeychick19 chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
thank God u have updated this! i was getting tired of re-reading all the other chapters over and over. this was a great update and i hope that u UPDATE SOON! and NOT LATER!
BlurredHorizon chapter 15 . 3/25/2012
Seems really randomly late, but I will literally pay you to finish this. It is so painfully good that I've reread it multiple times and I'm dying to find out what happens. Cal is just so relatable, especially for me right now, and I would love to see how her story ends.