Reviews for Pleasing the Crowds
Their falling in love is so perfect. Especially the description of their first time at his appt. Please keep writing!
I've officially been reading this fanfic for 7 years now. I don't read or write fanfic anymore and don't even remember my account password, but I have to say I still love this story. Always such a lovely surprise when an update comes. Keep doing what you do, it's truly something special.
GetLegsBish-Aiya chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
I just hopped on and seeing this at the top of my alert list made me go "well holy shit". Looking forward to changes!
mcclanahansbackhand chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
So glad to hear that this is being updated! I don't know why I didn't review it long before but I love it!
katzy8 chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
I am in love with this story. I really do hope you update it soon and if you wanna abandon it please just update one last time having Jack find out about bah and nolan and mac and everything like that. Love the story!
baileyaayres chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Very captivating story! I know you get this a lot and you haven't updated in about a year or two or so. I hope you can update this story again. :)

It's very refreshing to have the story be based off of something other than the movie. Just another view point from the outside of the team.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
I just read this and loved it. Please update
Redandwhite9 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Okay I know that it's been a while, but this story is quite possibly my favorite! It's so well written and addicting! Please please please PLEASE release a new chapter!
northgirl18 chapter 16 . 7/10/2013
So I know that this was posted like a whole year ago and it probably won't make any difference but I have been reading this story and I'm in love with it! So an update would really be appreciated even though I know that this probably won't make a difference.
clarinetgirl628 chapter 16 . 5/6/2013
I love this story. Miracle is such a wonderful movie and it's a shame that the archive is so small. I have to say yours is one of the best Miracle stories I've seen. It's written beautifully and I just love it so much. I hope you update soon!
Oxoxmem17 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Please update!
orcafan1 chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
I'm so surprised that nobody continued to review. Well I personally hope you continue sometime. There are times where I don't get reviews for a while but I don't stop writing and this story is great. If you do continue this story I hope you get Calie and Mac together soon.
GetLegsBish-Aiya chapter 16 . 7/3/2012
Oh my god. I think I love you. Or that's the almost-four-in-the-morning speaking...we'll figure that out in the afternoon. Seriously, NICE!
littleminnesota chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This is such an amazing fanfic! One of the best Miracle fanfics I have ever read! Update soon!
Lee's Descendent chapter 16 . 4/20/2012
This story is awesome! I love how you've portrayed to boys, and I love Cal. Please continue!