Reviews for Pleasing the Crowds
hockeychick19 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
yeah me again! NOW UPDATE BEFORE I PULL OUT MY HOCKEY STICK AND HUNT U DOWN WITH IT!
hockeychick19 chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
awwww i LOVED that little scene with Silky and Cal... i thought it was soooo cute! now update soon before i get out my precious hockey stick and hunt u down with it... hehehe
penelopeparish chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
I like the voice of your story (through Cal) and I'm excited for the party scene. Blake's character is really growing on me as well. Can't wait for your next chapter.

penelopeparish chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I'm glad to see you still update this story because I want to see what happens with Cal. She is a very likeable character, and I can already tell she's growing. I'm also curious to see if anything happens between her and Mark Johnson :)- he seems to have a crush on her!

Please keep writing!
SeaKat01 chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
Okay, I'm delurking, I've been following this since the beginning. Like the way you write this with the odd little comments, something I find hard to do.

Looking forward to what happens at the party.
Peachy65 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
Good update. I liked the last part where we get to see why Cal is so tough. I also liked how not just OC is protective of her but Rizzo and Silky too. Rizzo is always the mediator. I liked how Blake described him - you know Riza, the one that looks like a teddy bear! LOL! Keep p the good work. ;)

To answer your questions, the team started their game schedule in September and started with their European tour. They played some Finnish teams, Norwegian national team and Netherlands national team. They had a game schedule playing approximately 60 games from September, 1979 through early February just prior to the start of the Olympics. Hope that helps.
hockeychick19 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
bit confusing but i loved it with a burning passion and thanx for mentioning my name :)
Skyler1510 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I LOVE this story it started off great and i hope you continue and update soon :]
Peachy65 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Great start! I can wait to see what develops between Cal and Mac. As for Rizzo, he's always seems to be the big brother/mediator to everyone. Looking forward to more updates.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3