Reviews for Due
neogoki chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
chibi-Due, a total moe attack XD
good mix of sad, funny and serious parts
jgkitarel chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Hmm, the ending tastes a little like diabetes, but it was a nice WAFFy fic.
Ragnarok chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
"This hoodlum is going to steal my cuteness!"

A Recettear fan? Good call.
mllhild chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
An hyperactive ex-assassin child Due with ADD and messed up memory which did live in the streets for years. What were you on? Tell because I would like try it because the story is HILARIOUS! Especially Due's comments upon her streetlive.

Maybe it wouldn't be good if Rosa helps Due recover her mind completely since she would eventually end up as the cold assassin again, only ten times more dangerous because of her loli form. May bad ass lolis live forever!

The last scene of the old man(Priest) was somewhat strange and doesn't fits into the story flow, especially since he couldn't be a ghost because he was able to give her material objects(scarf,money). Actually you didn't had to tell who he was, he could just be some kind bystander if you did follow Tempy's chapter in the story. Also since you tried following canono,inside MSLN there was never mentioned the existence of ghosts, but it was also not denied.
Miles chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Due... Too cute! XD
SovietSniper92 chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
Really cute story, if only Due had lived in cannon :(
Shiroi mahotsukai chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
The extra special ending was really wonderful, it brightened my day after finally getting home from college. I'm glad it ended on christmas day it seemed slightly incomplete finishing on christmas ever the way it did, even if you found out who saved Due.
RedPBass chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
I think you have ruined Due for me forever. No longer is she a vile, murderous assassin...I will now forever see her as a mildly crazy little kid with ADD who bites the heads off mice to get them to stop squealing, and who goes out and kills small woodland creatures to see what they taste like.
art9000 chapter 7 . 9/24/2010
You did a great job in this story. A new life a new start indeed.
TsurugiNoMiko chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
*sniff*

Well I'm glad to have followed this even in the FFT. You had to hide it from us so we'd come here didnt you? DIDNT YOU? XD

About the future? I can see it now:

Teacher: Due you're very good with dissecting these things

Due: I've had practice on living beings *activates IS:Piercing Nail*

Teacher: Huh?

Due: Oh nothing..former life.
Moczo chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
... Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww. Due got a real family. And a Kitty!

Well, it makes sense. And honestly, with all the cyborg daughters he's already dealing with, Due's probably the least of his worries. Who knows what sort of stuff Wendi gets up to if you leave her alone? She can make things explode!

A very cute extra ending, I'm glad you wrote it. Heartwarming to the extreme.
F91 chapter 7 . 9/23/2010
Awww, a nice happy ending. I'm glad everything turned out okay for Due. I'm sure she'll have a good life from now on. Great fic Nanya :)
F91 chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
Poor Due almost died again but the nice man saved her. Hm... who could it be...

Well I'm just glad her sisters found her. Everything should be all right now :)
Emperor Al-Cygnus chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
This Tempy is a really good author. And Due biting through what I'm guessing is a really thick jacket was funny. I'm glad she's going to get along well with her not in jail sisters again.
F91 chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Heh, Tempy's got a knack for making stories extra tasty :D

Kevin's quite the guy, though Due's screams of 'sexual deviant' is probably the proper reaction to have if some strange guy picked you up off the street " Well, he had cupcakes so it all worked out! He's gonna be busy cleaning up all those crumbs later though.

This was a nice way to end it. Nice job Tempy :)