Reviews for Metamorphosis
Az Ragni chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This was an amazing piece. Short, yet incredibly powerful. I came on here looking for something to quell the "FEELS!" after seeing "The End of Time" parts I and II for the first time, and this was the perfect thing. Thank you so much for this beautiful story!
HarunoKasumi chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wow, this was really good...and it is such a perfect ending for this scene, so less sad in a way and yet hearwarming :3. Really well written too, keep it up! *hug*
Kasumi
Emmi-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I love this. You're right though, this would never have made it into the actual show - the show is too twisted and cruel sometimes for happy endings.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aw Ten, if only you could be happy like Ten2. That would be awesome. I love that he told Rose about it as well, thereby negating any need for Rose to feel guilty or worried about other him. Sort of at least. lol. But thanks anyways. Best!
Kim chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Haha, it's funny, but this was what I thought the ending should've been like from the fangirl's point of view.

Though I did cry like crazy during DT's last performance as the Doctor, he was wonderful!
bella chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I wish this was how EOT ended also.

I will always miss DT but your story helped me keep hope alive.

Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow! This would have been the best ending ever! And I love that it's totally plausible! :)
samcarter1022 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This is an excellent ending, I love it:):)
miss koneko chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
I LOVE your ending. I cried buckets watching that episode...

How awesome would it be if that actually happened :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
"Everything I am that would have died…came to find you." And the fangirl in me squees - that line is perfect! Ten merges with metacrisis during regeneration is my favorite Doctor Who fanfic bandaid and you really do it justice! I've pretty much come to terms with Journeys End and The End of Time by accepting some scenario along these lines as what really happened. We can dream, right?
Vick Pirena chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
OMG! This is PERFECT! Why weren't you writing with RTD? Thanks for sharing this (:
Terra Young chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Great job!
RosieB chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Squee!

Okay, loved this. That he would go to her instead of off into the ether isn't just a happy ending for *them* but for him too. Not to just disappear? Wonderful idea! *claps*
Ayjah chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I agree the deserve that happy ending.