Reviews for The Teacher
aprrayn chapter 9 . 11/19/2010
That soft, almost-there touch of their hands as Lupin hesitated and how Snape 'accidentally' steps to the side for another touch...I couldn't hold back my smiles. Completely you have captured me with your chapters and I am lovesick over daydreaming what will happen next! Really, great update, my friend!
Suzku07 chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
Really great story, I really love it

Want to know what will happen next!
Shikiyamachi chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
He ran away! Severus is so insecure, I can't stand it. And I thought this would be THE chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
YurieOfTheLair chapter 8 . 11/15/2010
Love this story . I'm looking forward to the next chapter :D
xEmeraldStarx chapter 8 . 11/14/2010
OMG hurry up next chapter plz!
Luty Malfoy chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Vey sweet please continue
aprrayn chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Wow. Each chapter just keeps getting better than the last! The intensity of Snape's emotions and the way we can feel Lupin's (or how Snape is interpreting them) is just amazing to read. You write them so well! The end of this particular chapter had me at the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen. Really, really wonderful update!
aprrayn chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
I loved every bit of this chapter! Lupin and his amber eyes have completely won me over and the way Snape continues to fall for them as well is such a joy to read! I can't wait until you post more chapters! Great update!
aprrayn chapter 6 . 11/4/2010
Can I just say that I am completely in love with your story? The way you end each chapter with Snape's thoughts is just perfect! Not to mention, I love how you describe Snape's perception of Lupin in this tug of war intriguing/hating light. Please update soon!
SuddenPsychosis chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
I think this is well written.

It is interesting and engaging- this is because the descriptions on Snape's thoughts and feelings are splendidly done.

You have captured the subtle moments and the expressions wonderfully.

The interaction between Snape and Lupin are nice.

Characterisation, relationship development and scenes are believable.

The pace is fine.

I like the insights of Snape's mind; development and reasons to his behaviour.

And yes, I like what you have done here. :)
Moonshae chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Poor, poor Snape... He just doesn't realize what's going on xD

Very nice chapter, which, in fact, made my day since it allowed me to take a break from my homework. The many descriptions about Snape's various thoughts are very good and displays the tumult he must be feeling for sure. And he just doesn't want to realize what the heck is going on. A little less of Remus in this chapter, but it gives you more space for Snape to philosophize about a certain werewolf.

On, the infamous Boggart-incident. Remus reaction to the capture of the Boggart made me snigger (with Snape in Granny Longbottom's outfit, don't we all?), and I kind of expected Snape to react to Neville's greatest fear xD

And Peeves... It makes me so happy when that special character is put into stories, because that, for sure, is something I really think the movies lack. And with Remus giving him a thrashing for his song, who wouldn't?

The image of Snape banging his head against a random wall is really going to stick with me for the rest of the day! He's so desperate that he even considers Azkaban over Remus xD

I am really looking forward to the next chappie to see what suffering our dear Potions Master will be put through.

Moon
Moonshae chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
This is certainly getting interesting (: I think you have caught Snap's behaviour just fine, and the stubborn boy-ish attitude kind of suits him. Remus doesn't really care a sh*t as to what Snape shoots at him, and Dumbledore is just his own cheerful self. It's so funny and well captured xD

One thing I think would be great is a bit more description and story, if you could call it that, so that your story doesn't happen too fast. I can only speak for myself, but I like stories with well-written descriptions, not too long, but long enough that you can imagine what you read happen according to your own time. Be careful as to not force your main plot in too soon as that the readers have something to look forward to in each chapter. I'm not asking you to stick strictly to the book, because what Harry & Co. is doing isn't really relevant unless it has something to do with Snape and Remus. But I commend on how you so neatly wove the Trelawney and Buckbeak story into this chapter. It is just quickly mentioned and the focus lies on their reactions. This is exactly what I mean.

I don't hope I spoilt anything, because I think this is just going to get better, just be careful not to throw enerything in at once, that way it'll get more interesting (:

Moon