Reviews for The Teacher
Kiraling chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
Wow... I was literally trembling through the entire chapter. Poor Severus, I don't think I've ever felt for him that much before :( Remus' entire behaviour in the Shack seems horrible and uncalled for in the light of what happened between them... I wonder how he's going to explain it to Sev.
Kiraling chapter 27 . 12/16/2012
Waaaaah, the disaster is near! :O I'd honestly rather not read next chapters, but I must; the tension is unbelievable!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
I'd say that Severus would find the guts to tell Remus the most important thing as well over time, but seeing as they don't have much time left... I admit that I read each chapter with more and more anxiety :/ Still, the little tender moments between them are precious as always.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
Oooooh, I loved Sev's papa bear!moment :) I also love how his and Remus' relationship is unfolding, it's getting more nad more homey :')
Kiraling chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
YES, LET THEM GROW OLD TOGETHER! Please... otherwise my heart will die :( Then again, you cannot expect any other reaction to the sweet romance you're unfolding before us! :)
Kiraling chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
This... was... perfect :O

To tell the truth at the beginning I thought your story would be a 'typical' snupin and the professors would go to bed around third or fourth chapter and I was looking forward to it because I could alteady tell that your writing is good; then they didn't, it was all about the emotions and I loved it, because what you were describing and the way you were describing it was beautiful and full of tenderness :') In the end I decided that even if there was no bed scene it would still be the best and most romantic snupin story I've ever read - hell, at some point I didn't even WANT a bed scene anymore! But there it it, and it's breathtaking; no details, but more intense than anything I've read in a while. You really made me believe that Remus and Severus were made for each other! :) And I'm terrified now because you follow the canon and this means that there will be no happy ending for my professors :( But that's why I thank you even more for that moment of pure happiness for them :*
Kiraling chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
:O

Sirius, you bum, must you ruin the most beautiful Remus/Sev moment so far? :( And that talk at the end... I didn't like it one bit! Sev can sure as hell still destroy everything, and I don't want it to happen.

Btw, knowing!Albus and Minerva are still my favorites ;P
Kiraling chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Bwahaha, Severus is jeaaaaalous of Harry! :P Cute ;) Sev-Remus snuggles are still a delightful read :3
Kiraling chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Aaaaaw, these were surely lovely Christmas! :') But Dumbledore's gifts to Remus and Severus won all ;P
Kiraling chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
Still a hundred times yes! :D
Kiraling chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
I agree with you, Severus - Remus is as white as they come :) Then again, you're not so bad yourself... ;)
Kiraling chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
Wow, that was bittersweet... I'm so glad that Remus told Severus that he loves him (Iand I only hope for Severus to do the same. And soon!), but the ending... :(

I also like the way you put the book scenes in the story, it gives the fic a very canonical feeling :)
Kiraling chapter 13 . 12/15/2012
Albus and Minerva know something's up, I swear ;D I was snickering all the time reading this chapter!
Kiraling chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
Yaaaay, finally a kiss! :D It was so romantic! Their whole relationship is romantic and I adore it :3
Kiraling chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
OMG, this is perfect. I haven't got anything else to say.
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »