Reviews for The Teacher
constantinexfreak chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I have just started reading this fic and I'm already beginning to enjoy it! I'm glad that the characters are already OC for the most part (nothing is more annoying than an OOC Severus) and your story is moving along nicely. I'm excited to continue reading this :)
soniakay chapter 10 . 2/3/2013
absolutely beautiful story!
Kiraling chapter 31 . 12/16/2012
Yaaaaay, I'm off to read this! It'a amazing ALREADY :)
Kiraling chapter 30 . 12/16/2012
OH MY GOD, THE FEELS. THE FEELS! You've killed me, gurl :'( At first I was a bit upset with Remus for his calm regret - compared to Severus's anguish it seemed feeble. But then he started explaining about love, the love he still felt for Sev and which would stay with him forever, and I just lost it. It was chokingly moving, if I might say so :[ And Snape's last reflexion - so true! WOULD it have changed Remus's behaviour if he was one hundred percent sure about Sev's feelings? :( My goodness, I am so glad that there is a sequel, otherwise I would drop dead, like, NOW :O

Greeeeat story, my dear :) It was a real privilege reading it! Thank you for all the emotions you've given us :*
Kiraling chapter 29 . 12/16/2012
:( :( :( :( :(

I think I am as heartbroken as Severus is right now.
Kiraling chapter 28 . 12/16/2012
Wow... I was literally trembling through the entire chapter. Poor Severus, I don't think I've ever felt for him that much before :( Remus' entire behaviour in the Shack seems horrible and uncalled for in the light of what happened between them... I wonder how he's going to explain it to Sev.
Kiraling chapter 27 . 12/16/2012
Waaaaah, the disaster is near! :O I'd honestly rather not read next chapters, but I must; the tension is unbelievable!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/16/2012
I'd say that Severus would find the guts to tell Remus the most important thing as well over time, but seeing as they don't have much time left... I admit that I read each chapter with more and more anxiety :/ Still, the little tender moments between them are precious as always.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
Oooooh, I loved Sev's papa bear!moment :) I also love how his and Remus' relationship is unfolding, it's getting more nad more homey :')
Kiraling chapter 24 . 12/16/2012
YES, LET THEM GROW OLD TOGETHER! Please... otherwise my heart will die :( Then again, you cannot expect any other reaction to the sweet romance you're unfolding before us! :)
Kiraling chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
This... was... perfect :O

To tell the truth at the beginning I thought your story would be a 'typical' snupin and the professors would go to bed around third or fourth chapter and I was looking forward to it because I could alteady tell that your writing is good; then they didn't, it was all about the emotions and I loved it, because what you were describing and the way you were describing it was beautiful and full of tenderness :') In the end I decided that even if there was no bed scene it would still be the best and most romantic snupin story I've ever read - hell, at some point I didn't even WANT a bed scene anymore! But there it it, and it's breathtaking; no details, but more intense than anything I've read in a while. You really made me believe that Remus and Severus were made for each other! :) And I'm terrified now because you follow the canon and this means that there will be no happy ending for my professors :( But that's why I thank you even more for that moment of pure happiness for them :*
Kiraling chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
:O

Sirius, you bum, must you ruin the most beautiful Remus/Sev moment so far? :( And that talk at the end... I didn't like it one bit! Sev can sure as hell still destroy everything, and I don't want it to happen.

Btw, knowing!Albus and Minerva are still my favorites ;P
Kiraling chapter 20 . 12/16/2012
Bwahaha, Severus is jeaaaaalous of Harry! :P Cute ;) Sev-Remus snuggles are still a delightful read :3
Kiraling chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Aaaaaw, these were surely lovely Christmas! :') But Dumbledore's gifts to Remus and Severus won all ;P
Kiraling chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
Still a hundred times yes! :D
178 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »