Reviews for The Teacher
lilydunlop123 chapter 31 . 8/4/2012
Loved it.
littleisle chapter 31 . 7/15/2012
I love your Severus Snape in this. I'm happy to see him dealing with Remus' betrayal in this way - not so forgiving.

I'm am not such a Remus sympathizer, so I'm more sympathetic that yet at the end, Severus is still suffering for rejecting Remus.
BlackDawnRose chapter 30 . 7/7/2012
Oh my god! I just read this entire story in one go and now I want to cry! This was such a sad ending and even though I was pretty much expecting one I still hoped things would go another way. Anyway, this story was just amazing, the characterisations were brilliantly done and I honestly cheered whenever something new developed between the pair, got angry with Snape and Lupin during the fights and wanted to sob with severus at the last chapter. I want to read he sequel but I think I'll have to wait for its completion if it's as angsty as this one, is it anywhere near done? Does it have a happy ending? I'll be so sad if it doesn't work out for the boys the pairing is so lovely. Anyway I'll stop babbling now. Brilliant story you wrote it spectacularly!

Rosalie
Casyn chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Stunningly beautiful. I'll have to finish reading this story when it is not after 3 am. But this chapter was just so breath-taking.
Midnightforestry chapter 24 . 6/25/2012
You are an amazing writer! And this story is just- wow. The only reason I haven't commented on any other chapter is because that would be too many comments. Anywho amazing story!
Queenie chapter 31 . 5/29/2012
I love this story. It is my favorite Lupin/Snape. I am so excited you are making a sequel.
KnockerOnADoor chapter 30 . 5/22/2012
Finished the story. Loved it. It's now in the top 3 of my favorite Snupin stories. Just emotional, painful, and wonderful enough.

Since you asked in the author's note, my favorite chapter was Chapter 25: Wrong. Lupin's ability to forgive is astounding, while Snape can't even forgive himself. I loved that constrast between them and that chapter in particular pulled my heartstrings to breaking point. ;)

P.S. I agree with whoever said you could very well be a professional writer. And I'm glad that you decided to begin writing Journey. :)
strix noctis chapter 31 . 5/18/2012
Ohh... Wie schön, dass Du Dich entschlossen hast Deine wunderbar poetische und intelligen durchkomponierte Geschichte doch noch fortzufühhren (ich habs ja nicht mehr zu hoffen gewagt... ;) ).

Viel Spass beim Schreiben!
the0racle chapter 31 . 5/18/2012
Excellent - am really excited for Journey :)
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 31 . 5/17/2012
Please finish Journey! I would love to read OotP from Severus' Pov! I love this story!
Apel chapter 31 . 5/17/2012
YAII! Look very much forward to the sequel :D
Smurny chapter 31 . 5/17/2012
I'm over the moon you'll be sequelling this Snupin. I have a particular addiction to in canon Snupin fics especially where Snapez allowed to *feel*. They're quite rare. Yours will mean I have two! Off to alert you now. I didn't get an alert for this btw - dunno why!
Mira chapter 31 . 5/16/2012
I'm so happy that you are writing a sequel. I've waited it since August and now it's finally coming. The Teacher is the best Snupin story I've ever read and I can't wait for more. You are really a talented author and all characters are ICs and the whole story is really beliavable. It could be a behind the scenes of PoA. So thank you really much for sharing this amazing piece of literature with me.
Emily-pino chapter 31 . 5/16/2012
Oh I'm so happy to hear this :D.. I hoped for a sequel but when some time went by I thought that maybe you wouldn't do it so I just enjoyed The Teacher, but I'm so happy to hear this :D..
jazzy2may chapter 31 . 5/15/2012