Reviews for Hoard It Like It's Gold
partlysunny chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Great story! Short and sweet. Keep it up!
Casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
So funny! Dean taking Chuck's advice- LOL!
TheSalvatoreGirl4eva chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I would trust chuck too.
red.Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
this was a good read. you have some slightly noticeable spelling here and there as well as some needed punctuations. other than that this was good. you made me remember hippie cas .
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I always thought that was a funny line of Chuck's, not sure if it'd affect Dean like this but it did make me smile.

DeansBabybird
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Ha ha! This was friggin hilarious! It was very in-character for both boys too which made it even funnier! I was literally laughing while reading this! And Sam asking Dean if he had a leaking discharge problem? OMG I'm laughing now typing about it! "I can take you to the doctor. I will do that for you." LOL Beautiful! Definitely one of the episode tags I will read over every once in awhile. Thanks! We need some humor back in Supernatural! :D Loved it!
ShireHeart chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
"Toilet Paper is gold." My favorite line.

I really enjoyed the dramatic setup, only to have Sam find out his brother is a toilet paper thief.

I've also noticed that fanfiction is very screwy when it comes to formatting stories. Supernatural conspiracy? Quick, call Dean and Sam!
happyday girl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i loved this!

I like Dean taking Chuck's advice, it seems like something he would do!

plus him smacking the change in sam's hand is sooo Dean as well!

well done!

rikalynch chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
LMAO I LOVED THIS.
DuttyDawn chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
For some reason, Dean whapping the extra change from Sam's hand cracked me up. It's so childish. It's so Dean.

Loved it.