Reviews for Comprehension
So precious! Thank you!
Trastuspies chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I truly enjoyed reading this fic, my very first of Mansfield Park, and of my favourite "couple".
I think probably in the last line you might mean "leaned" instead of "learned", but overall it's very well written, especially considering you had no beta.
Thank you for writing and sharing it!
ooh a jellybean chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I loved the way you wrote about Henry falling in love with her but having doubts about the timing of the proposal acceptance when they came to Mansfield Park based on the past and then showing that Fanny had grown to love him in the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
this was perfect and if crawford was like this in the book, i would have rooted for him.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I truly enjoyed reading this story. The author seem to grasp the characters of both Fanny and Henry Crawford. I always have such high hopes for Mr. Crawford and am always disappointed when he runs off with Maria.

This story has a wonderful moment of illumination for Henry, similar to Gabriel's in Joyce's "The Dead."
Sabrina Weasley chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
This was so sweet! Is she pregnant?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love Fanny/Henry. This just made me happy because it showed how Henry changed and changed because of Fanny. It's nice that you let Edmund and Mary be happy too, though they will never know the love of Henry and Fanny. Good on you for still letting Maria be the slut she is. Good story, wish the original ended as happily.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
It's good that Henry realises his past mistakes. It's really sweet that he is so in love with her
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
aww I love this. Always was disappointed in Edmund getting together with Fanny, after Mr Darcy, I did think Austen would continue her trail in bad boys reformed.:D At least your fic sates some of the disappointment heh.:)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Loved this! I always found Henry more interesting than Edmund, so this sort of ending was great to read and you wrote the characters well :-)
obsessivesyndrome chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Love it! Well-written and fantastic characterisation:) I think this is how Henry would be if he can truly reformed his rakish ways. I am hang up on this shipping now and I think your one-shot is the best that I had encountered.
seghen chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Excellent story! I actually really like Henry/Fanny together and I like the way you wrote this, it seems in character.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Lovely, beautiful, utterly exquisite. The genuine love you show between these two is fantastic. Great work.
triniroo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I have just finished reading Mansfield Park and I feel you have captured the tone and the characters well. I truly enjoyed this alternate ending. It matches up to my own thoughts on what-could-have-been exactly.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Ahh! Just found this, this was so wonderful, great, totally awesome. I wish these two would have really ended up together, the cousin thing is just weird. Nice job, Ciao :)