Reviews for Long lost treasure
Astraea J. Rahagi chapter 1 . 2/17
why do not you continue this fic? I can see the potential in it. Oh well, I can only hope you will update soon.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
really sad you didn't continue with this one. There were so many published around the same time that some just get lost in the shuffle and only people who search them out discover these hidden treasures ;)
the lil witch chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Really good, hope you update soon :)
Whisper Gypsy chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I loved this! I know it's been a while since this has been posted, but please, please, please continue! I annot wait to see where this goes, and would love to meet Harry's mate!
The beginning gave me goosebmps with Harry's eyes! Please update!
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Whats next, whats next?
horsesrules chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
write more please
MookFree07 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
this 'sounds' like a very interesting story and I love how you started it off. I cant wait to read more!
sugarbabies chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
more give me more thanks
FanGirl2010 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
am getting tired of waiting for this story!
DeanCastielSam chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love your story! Update soon 3
isipare chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Will this story be finished one day ?

It sounded like you had already written several chapters but ... it has been months and there is no new chapter coming :S

is there a problem ?
Grim1989 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I like the summary, and i only wish that ya update, the story sounds like it's gonna be a knock off. I do hope ya get back to it soon, it would be down right awful to know that there might be a good story goin' but not finished. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Grim.
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Wow...I'm definitely hooked with this beginning of this story, so much so that I can't wait to read more. To find out more about what has happened to young Harry...but also why no one thought to warn of him of the possibility of maturing magic? I can't wait to see just how Albus, Harry's friends, the Order will react (especially Severus Snape, hehe!)?
Tuuna chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh I can't wait until Harry and Ragnhall meets :D I love the idea of a dragonkind mate :D
BookReader52 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really hope you continue this story!