Reviews for The Wish Box
CSG chapter 1 . 3/20
That was amazing & one could only! Would you mind telling me what the stories are that you mentioned? I do know Twilight of course & Motu, but the others im not sure! Thank you for sharing! :)
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/8
If such a thing actually existed, we'd all have one...at any cost LMAO!
spidermonkey321 chapter 1 . 1/21
What does MoBS and CWIA stand for?
Tashakcooks chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Ummm... WOW! I would love a night like that but I would have amend it say I want Robert forever.
edwardsouthernbella chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Love it! How cool was this? Now I might need to make my own wish box...XXOO
Annie chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This story is really good! Now I really want a wish box! Lol! I wish they were real!
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
OMG - this is SOOOOOO hilarious! I've read all three of the stories referenced. I hAVE to share this with my equally Rob/Edward besotted friend!
I want a Wish Box! Thanx for the reading hilarity!
biblepam chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
A friend of mine sent me the link for your story and told me I had to read it. She said I above all would love it. (I am old but she knows I am a HUGE RP fan and love all the FF Edwards.) All I can say is HOLY HELL.. awesome job of incorporating some of my Fav Edward's into one storyline..(CWIA Edward is hot as hell in my humble opinion)..Enjoyed your story immensely and now i am off to google Wish Boxes.. laters Babe!
MARIABELLA39 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS! I JUST FOUND YOU A FEW DAYS AGO AND STARTED READING FERAL! REALLY LIKED IT! BUT LAST NIGHT OMG! I FOUND THIS ONE SHOT AND TO THIS DAY SINCE I STARTED READING FANFIC LET ME TELL YOU IS THE CLOSEST TO MY HEART! I WANT ONE OF THOSE GIFT BOXES! THANK YOU!
off limit chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Ummm girllll! Can yu plz tell me the stories she was dreaming of?
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
fab story wow if only dreams come true.
KaraLinda chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Your story is awesome! But what are the stories that the Edwards are from? Is CWIA clipped wings, iron armour? And what does MotU stand for and MoBS?
onefidget chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
this story freakin' rocked. hot as hell and so much yummy goodness!
beesue chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I loved it!
Rob's hand monkey chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Brilliantly written...

Shall we see a chapter two with maybe a Beautiful Bastard Edward on a desk in the office or my alltime favorite an Mafiaward from EP?

This was recommended from a fellow Angel on Random Acts of Rob...and I had to check it out...

I am so glad I did!