Reviews for Woodsong
angel897 chapter 10 . 3/14
liked it a fun and hot story to read
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 3/1
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
PurelyFictional06 chapter 10 . 1/5
Nice! It's a good story with consistency and real development, thanks for writing this and I hope you continue to display such fine work!
PurelyFictional06 chapter 5 . 1/5
Well she definitely didn't say 'stop'.
nomnomfox chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Great! A good read. The story flows
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
OMG! Woman, you are a goddess of fanfic! I adore your depiction of Victor. I love the character! I hated the original x-men movie's version of him. He was comically ridiculous. Origins was a much better version of him. You did a fantastic job. And I LOVE that you repaired things between Vic and Logan. Love love love. I cannot say it enough. My effusive gratitude!
fanfic authoress chapter 10 . 3/14/2015
Awww... I really liked this fic and how you portrayed Victor in it. Fantastic story, great job. Happy writing!
Porcus chapter 10 . 1/20/2015
This up and beyond beautiful. I laaave it so much. When I read the last chapter I was so close to tears, I can't get over how beautiful it is.
sango441 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Great story! The writing and flow was perfect, nothing to complain about! Keep writing, cause I can't wait to see what you write next.
NorikoTaylor chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Great story! An interesting read and a wonderful writing style. :D
3broomstix chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I can think of no words to describe just how much I love this story. I have stayed up till 5:16 reading this and don't regret it at all. This story was incredibly well written, and I loved how you wrote Tessa. She is NOT a Mary Sue. The beginning was amazing, but out of that part my favorite was when she was singing the song about Lady Margaret.
Allimba chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Loved the story!
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
(snorts) asthmatic hippos...asthmatic hippos (starts cracking up laughing) LOVE IT!

By the by, I'm adoring this whole story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
That was really sweet
Kagome Nightmare chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
So I'm assuming the Megadeth song kind of inspired this, which is pretty fucking awesome cuz that song kind of sums up everything perfectly. I am totally not surprised at how Tessa responds to Victor coming back, I totally expected some flailing and cursing to be had and for him to just take it. Their little chat about him needing a TV is just so perfectly domestic and out of place with what happened moments before it just shows you how much they love each other and how everything is going to end up being okay no matter what happened.
So yea, I loved this story so much. I didn't so much as read as I did devour it within a few hours. I enjoyed going on the journey with Victor and Tess because it was so beautiful yet it's a really real way of things that could happen between Victor and someone else in his life. Gonna have to check out your other stories now!