Reviews for Woodsong
tardiscompanion101 chapter 10 . 3/14
Awww... I really liked this fic and how you portrayed Victor in it. Fantastic story, great job. Happy writing!
Sophiasilkthe1st chapter 10 . 1/20
This up and beyond beautiful. I laaave it so much. When I read the last chapter I was so close to tears, I can't get over how beautiful it is.
sango441 chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Great story! The writing and flow was perfect, nothing to complain about! Keep writing, cause I can't wait to see what you write next.
NorikoTaylor chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Great story! An interesting read and a wonderful writing style. :D
3broomstix chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
I can think of no words to describe just how much I love this story. I have stayed up till 5:16 reading this and don't regret it at all. This story was incredibly well written, and I loved how you wrote Tessa. She is NOT a Mary Sue. The beginning was amazing, but out of that part my favorite was when she was singing the song about Lady Margaret.
Allimba chapter 10 . 7/26/2013
Loved the story!
Rosmund Chadwick chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
(snorts) asthmatic hippos...asthmatic hippos (starts cracking up laughing) LOVE IT!

By the by, I'm adoring this whole story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
That was really sweet
Kagome Nightmare chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
So I'm assuming the Megadeth song kind of inspired this, which is pretty fucking awesome cuz that song kind of sums up everything perfectly. I am totally not surprised at how Tessa responds to Victor coming back, I totally expected some flailing and cursing to be had and for him to just take it. Their little chat about him needing a TV is just so perfectly domestic and out of place with what happened moments before it just shows you how much they love each other and how everything is going to end up being okay no matter what happened.
So yea, I loved this story so much. I didn't so much as read as I did devour it within a few hours. I enjoyed going on the journey with Victor and Tess because it was so beautiful yet it's a really real way of things that could happen between Victor and someone else in his life. Gonna have to check out your other stories now!
Kagome Nightmare chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Holy shit, just holy fucking shit. I did not see this coming at all. I mean I hoped that Victor would do something with Logan but helping him get his memory back as well as tell him in not so many words that he loves Tessa? FUCKING BEAUTIFUL TO READ. Also screw all of the other X-Men right now for not trusting Victor because okay, he's a bad guy but seriously if he had wanted blood they wouldn't have even had the time to start talking before the bloodshed started. Logan giving Victor Scott's stolen bike was just totally something they'd actually do and it made me giggle at their horribleness. Scott is always getting picked on. xD
Kagome Nightmare chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
HE LEAVES. AND I HATE IT. I hate it so much because it seems like he's just throwing everything away that she's offering him. Not that I'm not saying the prick that tortured Victor doesn't need some kind of retribution brought on him, just not at the expense of Tessa and the life they could have together.
Awwweh the flight attendant is nice to him, I love it. Also Guy? He's fucking hilarious and I love the interaction between him and Victor. And the fact that because she was nice to him that Victor is giving her a lot of his money. Very sweet of him in his own way.
Kagome Nightmare chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Victor can cook, how surprising yet not surprising. I don't really imagine him eating TV dinners or anything that's really that processed, he likes the natural stuff too much cuz of the animal side. OMG she calls him a teddy bear and I just full out start laughing because I can clearly see that conversation going down in my mind and it's the funniest thing I've read in a while. I enjoy the domestically between them, it seems so easy yet there's still this tension between them that I like.
I'm anxious along with Tessa about Victor going out on his little walks, I don't want him to leave her! He needs her love and she needs his. Also her little party trick? Coolest thing I've ever read regarding mutants EVER. And some little sobbing at the end when she tells him not to let him go.
Kagome Nightmare chapter 6 . 8/24/2012
Needless to say I was quite happy about this chapter, although how she went about telling him everything was fine just made me giggle. In a good way though. I totally love the fact that she can hold her own with him both physically and mentally with that wit of hers. Also, the fact that she's like twice as old as he is...totally fucking awesome. xD I know I didn't mention that earlier so I am now. . Really just loving this story so much.
Kagome Nightmare chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Yay more backstory! I love to see James and Victor before they were forced to give up their childhood. Really their just my two favourite characters out of the whole X-Men universe so I'm a little biased anyways. Learning more about Tessa and her past just makes me love her even more than I already do for knowing that Victor isn't just some animal monster mutant who shouldn't be treated with kindness or respect. However, as the chapter goes on I'm a bit...concerned you could say. I mean I know he didn't have any control from having read it already but when I first read it I was a bit shocked. But the chapter was still amazing and I enjoyed reading it.
Kagome Nightmare chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Okay, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the comparisons to both of their psyches with the flashbacks and how they are now. It's so well woven together but you can tell that Victor has changed so much as he should have with what he's been through. Not to mention how cheeky that motherfucker is with how comfortable he is with his own nakedness while Tessa is not. As we go through and learn even more about Tessa I just love her more and more and I wanted to hug her and comfort her when she confessed that she couldn't have children because even if a woman doesn't want to have children, knowing that she can is so much better than wanting to have them and not being able to.
Anyway, I love story and I'm actually reviewing after I've already read it because I couldn't stop in between chapters to review cuz I wanted to know what happened so badly! xD
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »