Reviews for Perfectly Excused
Blaze Snow chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Well, maybe for them it's healthy ... love it :)
o0RainbowParadise0o chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Omg! I love this story bunches! CX

Absolutely wonderful! You kept them so in character, and the story itself was just amazing! :DDD

Strawberry pancakes! XD Dude, yes!

Gah! You should write a sequel to this. ; u ;
Lemon Cream chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Yo HP; long time no see :3 Besides my own, this was the first fanfic I've tried to read in many many months. I've pretty much lost interest in fanfiction and given up hope for 's collection of Digimon stories. But this one was somehow satisfying and not hard to read at all, and I'm sorry I took so long to read it.

I detected one spelling error:

"they said the person they're thinking oaf's name."

I think you can find it fairly easily D

Thank you for the sweet.
Seraphic Dragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh God, it's been so long since I've read Koukuya fics. I love the characterization, they seemed pretty on the mark, and everything was wonderfully subtle. Also, Kouji was a wonderful narrator. Some of his lines were just...gold. I also loved how the flasheybackey moments were basically mixed into the overall story. It kept the piece very fluid and easy to read.

I love long stories. I love long stories with my fave couples even more. And I love long stories with my fave couples in my fave top/bottom order more than that. And I love stories with my fave couples in my fave top/bottom order in one complete easy to read story even more than that. Do you catch my drift? :)

Thank you for making my first, in a long time, story I read of these two be so wonderful.

Was that a good enough review? :)
Sailor Epyon chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Lemo-chan! I love this. I really liked the tone of this story. Your Kouji is always so cool and Takuya is always so huggable. I highly adored THIS and I hope to read more soon. I liked your bit about Kouichi having the identity crisis, haha! This was great. Keep up the good work.