Reviews for An Umbrella in Spite of the Thunder
minlin chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
One chapter in and I'm already head over heels for this story!

I'm definitely rooting for Murdock.
AccountClosedDueToHealth chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
This was so cute. You have such a charming way of writing and you nailed Murdock perfectly. Thank you for posting this, I really enjoyed it. (I've actually read it twice now, the first time was on my phone and my battery was dying so I couldn't review.)

Ana
Jordan chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
This story was super sweet. I really enjoyed reading it. I did

notice though that you said Face got stabbed at first and later

that he was shot. Things like that don't bother me I kind of

just shrug and keep reading, but I know it puts some people

off and your story is just too awesome to have someone

disregard it for such a silly thing
spoodle monkey chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Aww! I love this story and especially the way it mirrored WALL.E and EVE's story. Murdock and WALL.E really do have a lot in common, don't they? Great story- the ending really had me smiling!
ghjggggggggggghjgjgukyghjhbjbj chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I have returned to review this some time after I first read it, because I should have done the first time and now I really have to say thank you.

This was the first Face/Murdock fiction that I read. The first A-team fiction that I read at all, and it threw me into the fandom so deeply and so quickly that I have a lot to be grateful for. You've got such a wonderful balance between cute and just darn emotional, and it's so beautifully and eloquently portrayed that I just...gah.

Without this fic, I doubt I would have found this fandom.

So yes. Thank you.
Jacoba16 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
So i've completly fell in love with your writing style and the way you capture the small inkling of any feeling so easily. the gods must have worked hard on you because you are quite the amazing writer. oh yea i love the uh . . . one shot lol ;)
BloodyWar2411 chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
This is a brilliant story, I must say, and I'm glad to have come across it. I hope you'll do more pieces like this, if perhaps a little longer.
generic3 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
I loved the ending. And how everything was so detailed between the two. Any chance you're doing a sequel?
generic3 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Sweet chapter. I love your eye for detail
generic3 chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
I love how his plan is based on WALL-E. It's so sweet and I love how he went all protective over Face.
generic3 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Murdock, I love your plan! Lovely story!
Lyricoloratura chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
I have nothing intelligent or particularly constructive to add here, not being particularly conversant about this fandom at all.

That said, I did have to let you know that I always read your stuff simply because it IS your stuff - and I'm never disappointed.

Because let's face it; a good story transcends all the other stuff. And you, my dear, do one heck of a good story.
rawriloveyou chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Terrific story I can't wait for the last part!
Susap chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Thank you so much for this story! It's beautifully written. Please update soon!
Xxamerican idiotxX chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
This story is soooo good. please update soon. oh i couldn stop lauging in the first chapter because face techinicly got rick rolled lol.