Reviews for Invisible Girl
Aerl chapter 21 . 8/10
I loved this story so much, thank you for sharing it! I specially love how her powers reflect her personality, as she could be one of the strongest but she prefers to keep quiet, although everybody notices her in the end!
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 21 . 6/6
Loved it! Great work.
MsRosePetal chapter 21 . 6/1
BONUS CHAPTER! BONUS CHAPTER! PLEASE!
MsRosePetal chapter 1 . 3/26
I love this story so much, and I was so excited when you posted the lady chapter. this was amazing and one of my favorites. I totally want you to do the bonus chapters. Please, please do it.
creampoof chapter 21 . 2/5
I have had this favorites forever. I was really excited for this update and was not disappointed. Love it!
Deceptive D Minor chapter 21 . 1/25
Oh my gosh, I was so excited when this update popped up on my screen. Thanks so much for updating hun. It was totally worth the wait. Definitely one of my most favorite fics of all time :)
Dragon Rider 2416 chapter 21 . 1/25
Ahh it was a great ending to a great story. Wonderful job!
Flowerchild23 chapter 21 . 1/25
Aww that was so romantic
GrimReaperGirl14 chapter 21 . 1/24
I think that the bonus chapters would be awesome
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 21 . 1/24
Ohmygod I loved it! Tears of joy are rushing down my face! oO~Oo
I'm so glad that you decided to finish this. I absolutely loved it.
Seriously, the best Lash/OC fic (maybe even the best Sky High fic).
gossamermouse101 chapter 21 . 1/24
When I saw this on my updated list I literally shrieked with joy and had a mini spazz attack. Amazing ending! And YES please do the bonus chapter and extra stuff!
DawnPirates chapter 21 . 1/24
I missed you, my lovely author. Thank you for bringing this story to a happy end and satisfying my worried heart.
breaker99 chapter 20 . 1/10
Oh bonus chapter definitely
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 20 . 11/19/2015
Please do post it as a bonus chapter!
FandomFreakAshley chapter 20 . 7/15/2015
This was such a good story! I love the way it needed and how Sammy was the one who ended up saving the day! I really enjoyed this! Good luck!