Reviews for Invisible Girl
Maddy chapter 18 . 4/4
What is it with proms and villains?
Maddy chapter 3 . 4/4
I've read up to here so far and I must say, I'm beginning to really like the story. Good job! Still can't figure out which guy is the one she'll end up with ...
HugoObsessedWeasley chapter 2 . 4/5
I'm already loving this story!
Invisible Girl is a very nicely written piece of work! Can't wait for the last chapter. I also think you should follow up on that Speed\Lauren action. Keep it up!
Marina99 chapter 20 . 4/4
That ended so sad. You made me cry, it was just such an amazing story!
Hadley-sensei chapter 20 . 3/30
Fantastic chapter! I'm actually excited for the end, I really want to see where your characters end up. A bonus chapter of any sort would be lovely!
Thanks for the update and keep up the great work!

Hadleys-sensei
A.MAJOR Bookworm chapter 20 . 3/19
I really liked this chapter and I'd be okay with a bonus chapter.
Hell yeeeeeeah! *thumbs up*
Mira SeverusSirius Black-Snape chapter 20 . 3/19
You should do a one shot. OMG! Cans you see her going invisable while doing it?! Lol
Micky-Moo chapter 20 . 3/19
Such a good chapter! Loved the fluffy ending
Hikiri chapter 20 . 3/19
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
She is HIS hero...thats so cute and sweet i might explode in a rain of puppies and skittles. (In a good way).
So...I'm totally shipping Lauren x Speed right now just saying. Can't wait for the last chapter and I would be ok with that bonus chapter personally...woot.
Freax chapter 20 . 3/19
Oh! So brilliant, I could feel the frustration and everything. You're such a good writer!
Lizzy B chapter 19 . 3/3
I love Lash! Update soon please!
It would be nice to see the lady of Speed's heart. His chivalrous behavior is too good to miss.
Mofit Jr chapter 19 . 2/25
i dont want this story to end i love it so much! i was so happy to see this up date. i cant wait for the next one.