Reviews for Invisible Girl
FandomFreakAshley chapter 20 . 7/15
This was such a good story! I love the way it needed and how Sammy was the one who ended up saving the day! I really enjoyed this! Good luck!
Rockout101 chapter 20 . 1/19
update soon
Rachel chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
I'm not sure if you are still on here, but I read your sky high story and I think that it was the best story on here! It flowed well, had a captivating story line and followed the personalities of the characters perfectly! I couldn't get enough of this story, hope you persue a career in writing or even keeping it as a hobby! All the best in what you do, Rachel x
Neville-is-a-Beast chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Bonus chapter? I love this so much
Skyegirl96 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
I love this story! I definitely want to read that bonus chapter.
Flowerchild23 chapter 20 . 9/24/2014
Aww this was so Sweet love it think its my Favorite lash story
VixenOfMeiraz chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
Awesome story. Lovely interaction between Sammy and Lash, very realistic. I love it. Please update soon :D
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 20 . 5/26/2014
Awesome story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
In chapter 1 when Sam was running away she faxed through everyone, right? And no one got sick like Lash?
FishShips chapter 20 . 5/16/2014
Yes. Yes. And YES! This is the first Sky High fic I've read, and I feel like I should stop now just to prevent the massive letdown I'll get from reading any other. Carry on with your badass self, girl!
Maddy chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
What is it with proms and villains?
Maddy chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
I've read up to here so far and I must say, I'm beginning to really like the story. Good job! Still can't figure out which guy is the one she'll end up with ...
It'sJustAKindOfMagic chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
I'm already loving this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/3/2014
Invisible Girl is a very nicely written piece of work! Can't wait for the last chapter. I also think you should follow up on that Speed\Lauren action. Keep it up!
Marina99 chapter 20 . 4/4/2014
That ended so sad. You made me cry, it was just such an amazing story!