Reviews for Crossing Paths
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
ooooo... this is neat. I like this AU - very unique. I shall keep an eye out for more. Thanks for sharing.
KiaCoral chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
an interesting idea, and i'm rather curious to see if you continue, and if you do, where it will go.

keep up the good work! XD
Hiddenrelevanceyahoo.com chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Ok... so no idea why ffn keeps kicking me out of the log in.. but oh well, this is still me so there lol

Anyway! Dude this definitely has some potential as a fantasy AU! Love the animalistic titles each of the boys seem to be inheriting.. or at least those with a guild or merc connection.. it's a very neat detail!
faneka chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This was a good start to the story. I hope you'll update and continue it soon.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Superb! I really like this AU! I hope to read more of this story and this AU as well!
AI chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This story is very interesting. I like the world setting, the mysterious Guild, and what is happening to Ezra in the castle, anyways? I hope some day you revisit this story and write more. Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing!

AI
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Loved this. A veri interesting take on the beginnings of the Magnificent 7. Hope you will be writing more in it.
Ldinka chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Привет) Круто найти еще одного фаната М7 в России.

Классное АУ у тебя получилось, продолжение будет?
Keyanna chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I would love to see you continue this story if you have the time and inclination. I really like the idea of Vin and Ez as pretend mortal rivals.

I also want to see the reunion between Vin and Josiah, not to mention learning more about how Vin/Grey Eagle saved JD's family. And they have to rescue Ezra!

The part where Chris asked Nathan to join them strongly reminded me of The Princess Bride. "Goodbye, boys! Have fun storming the castle!"
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Very cool idea for an AU and terrific start to the story. Love the names for the guys; Lazy Snake, Grey Eagle, Black Rider and Charming your wife right now fit them to a T. Nice mystery getting started and love the use of canon in how they are getting together and in choice of bad guys. Very cool backstory for Vin and nice change in the relationship between Vin and Josiah and JD. I'm betting JD isn't going to be hanging back too long. Very nice that Ezra and Chris have a hidden connection and love that Ezra and Vin are such close friends. I was delighted to read this and I'm really looking forward to the next part! Thank you for posting this!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Very good beginning. Nice twist on the first episode. Can not wait to read more. Thank you for sharing.