Reviews for Meanwhile
crownoflaurel chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Not as good as Butler and Minerva, maybe, but you can't save the world by being good. Also, they're far more amusing.
crownoflaurel chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
I always wonder if it's really like this, in real life. You'd think someone would be at least intelligent enough to just go 'Okay, you're a genius. I'm not. So why don't you decide what you want to talk about'. And also at least take some time to investigate their 'stories'. Not that I don't like this. It's just something that I find curious.
crownoflaurel chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
What I liked most here was both the two geniuses being completely convinced that Butler is basically the best man ever.
crownoflaurel chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
And now I feel bad for Minerva. For all Artemis's parents did and wanted of him, they at least never treated him like a fool. Actually, I'd feel bad for anyone with a father like that, genius or not. Although, in the book he just seemed a little tired of everything to me.
crownoflaurel chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Generally, I'm not too caught up by art either, so this a nice snippet.
lenokiie chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
This whole story is sooo cute! Butler and Minerva's relationship is very adorable, even bordering on mature, and Artemis and Holly, well theirs building :D I hope to see more of this!
Shriannan chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Love this! I am definitely a M/B shipper now. Thank you for that. As if I need another ship to ship. But, really, thank you for writing. I thoroughly enjoy what I've read so far.
Shriannan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Remember, when I said I need more than I could get from the books? This is one of those more moments. I always wanted to know more about what happened while Artemis was in Hybis and now I get to know. :) Thank you for writing!
MyRedBeats chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
B/M for life sistah!
fluggerbutter chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
the fact that everyone in your fics is so sassy and clever and witty i believe just proves the sassiness and cleverness and witiness of the authoress and i thANK YOU FOR THAT
fluggerbutter chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
not sorry for kidnapping

no one is sorry for that kidnapping

god bless you children

still crying my god these reviews must be annoying as hell
fluggerbutter chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
'the deepest circle of hell is reserved for murderers, traitors and art-unappreciators'

and then i cried because not for a single moment have i regretted this ship and i am glad for it
Tawny chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
So sweet
Tawny chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
I love both these pairings :)
Tawny chapter 5 . 11/4/2012