Reviews for In Birdcages
Jynova chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
This is an amazing fic! Such a unique and well written concept! Honestly! I LOVE people like you who come up with beautiful stories like this! You should make a sequel, one where CC unlocks their memories. Even tho. I totally understand it goes completely against your succinct ending and the point of the ending but I'm just a sucker for happy endings. And also I crave full disclosure, especially in Code Geass where lies are so rampant and I'm always just yelling at Lelouch or Suzaku to just fucking MAN UP and tell the TRUTH for fucking ONCE. (another reason I fken love your fic!)
JustAwesomeIX chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
One word: Awesome.

Such a tragedy, I was close to tears. Poor Lulu... );

Grr... Charles how dare you!
CAD386 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh my god how did I miss this awesome story.

Poor Lelouch. He didn't even get to come!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
So twisted and heartbreaking and sad. I adored this fic. I really want Charles to die a million times over! Lelouch and Suzaku are just never meant to be... too many obstacles and complications and lies upon lies. Even if there is love. Wah! *flees to the corner of the room to cry*
movedkthanks chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
God, I just...

I don't even know what to say.

Would it be extremely weird to say that I teared up? It's just so... horribly perfect.

Charles, you bastard...
Skiperella chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Goodness...this story is at most amazing and soooo tragic. I love it and you. :]
qwertyyuioop chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I haven't found myself reviewing anything in a while, but this was just a sin not to. This was amazingly well written, and I was never so emotionally affected by any other fic. Just the way it was written made me so upset. Maybe it could be because of female hormones? -laughs- Whatever it was that made me love this fic so much, I thank the gods for it. Again, thank you for being amazing.
nuttin2seehurr chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Another great story as always! You do mindfuckery so well X3
Chidori no Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Incredible. I'm speechless, unsure what to say to a story that's so...hard to find criticism for. Wow.
Atheist1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow! That was intense.

It's interesting how you wrote that Charles drugged the truth out of Suzaku & Lelouch, made them lay out their feelings and thoughts and then cruelly wiped them away. Such brutal mind-rape, quite befitting Charles.

Thank you for sharing.