Reviews for My Life Extended
daisy3853 chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
I just cannot even tell you how much I loved this story. I read it all today and omg. it's made me laugh and cry and I've been angry and heartbroken... but so so worth it in the end. I'm ridiculously picky about my Jaspers, but I fell in love with yours. omg that proposal... I almost cried. so beautiful. :')

thank you so much for writing!
Cullen Cousin chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
Someone rec'd this story to me, but I forgot who! Anyways, I loved it! It was short but complete with no gaps! Excellent story!

CC
MustangMel1968 chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
Thanks for the great story!
frlarsson chapter 13 . 2/3/2011
Love the epilogue, ) the proposal and the fluffiness, im gonna miss this couple,

best wishes, Linda xoxo
CraZy-InsanNe995 chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
Awwwww! I loved it! I am soooo sorry for not reviewing in like forever but im here now and just want to say it was awsome as always and i cant wait to read more from you so update soon pleasE!
Autumnltd chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
So loved it!
Nissa-Cullen chapter 13 . 1/31/2011
I loved it. What a wonderful ending. You did a great job on this story.
Burnsides-Girl chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
Wow, that was a very sweet short story! I loved it! I thought that Tanya's character was very cute, and the dynamics of the relationship between Jasper and Alice was very well thought out. I'm so happy there was a happily ever after for Bella and Jasper, they were perfect for each other!
Minnakoda chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
omg yay... you're not getting a coherent review. you're just getting massive love. i've put off reading this for so long but OMGYAYANDWOW!
imwithemmett chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
That is one of my all time favorite proposals.

What a great story.
tiffaninichole chapter 13 . 1/28/2011
OMG! OMG! OMG!

That was the most beautiful, awesome, creative proposal I've ever read! AWESOME!

I just... I can't even explain how happy I am. It's like, bursting out of me!

Perfect, perfect, perfect.

And the commentary made it even better. Emmett and Rose bickering, Edward's disbelief, Ben's lighthearted joking...

LOVE.

Awesome.
tiffaninichole chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
So sweet. I love this SO much! Even though the wedding wasn't described, the EMOTIONS were, and I found myself smiling and tearing up as if I were sitting in the pews, watching Alice and Felix's wedding.

Wonderful.
tiffaninichole chapter 11 . 1/28/2011
YES! Go Jasper!

I love how you kind of poke fun at canon Twilight... Bella thinking that Alice couldn't know, because she's not psychic... Charlie being a police officer and going home to an empty house... love it!

*happy sigh*
tiffaninichole chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
This is gonna make me cry...
tiffaninichole chapter 9 . 1/28/2011