Reviews for My Life Extended
lmb1 chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Thank you for sharing your creative story. I really enjoyed it and look forward to whatever you choose to write next!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
simply perfect.
Dizzygrl28 chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
I dunno, I think Edward would've made a stunning Flower Girl. LOL

I am so emotional over that proposal that I feel silly. That was just so... perfect. I loved it. I loved the whole epi. Esme and Carlisle in Jasper's old house, making it a home with baby Tia. Tanya, that cute lil squirt, was so fittingly included. And Edward fighting with Benjamin over the baby made me think you should write a companion story starring them. Really, screw outtakes when you can give them their own story. I'm sure other readers would agree. ;)

I love you. I love that you wrote this for me, dreading the journey but finding it rewarding in the end. Thank you my dear, sweet friend.
bellanedward4ever05 chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
I LOVED his proposal. It was so unique and romantic. I can't belive it's over. Thank you.
alicejasperfan27 chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
*sniffles* Happy tears I tell ya! HAPPY TEARS! LOL

I can't even tell you how much I love your story. You ended it beautifully and the proposal was so fucking amazing.

Thanks for sharing your story with all of us!
readingmama chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Awwwwew. Loved it.
stephibaby chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
best. proposal. ever.

x
shelbron chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
That was one of the most beautiful proposals I've read. It made me smile like a loon :) Wonderful story.
Lost In Belgium chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Great story. I've really enjoyed reading how they got together.

Wonderful proposal!
lalibare chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
i love gay edward...lol
mycrookedsmile chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
I loved it. The proposal was adorable, and the peanut gallery's comments were too funny.

He is too adorable to ask Alice if she'll still be there for Bella
EASEmama chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
Loved it. Just beautiful.
Eoin Cullen chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
LOVE it! Sad to see it end, but know I will love it when I read more of your work :)
gumibear26 chapter 13 . 1/22/2011
What an awesome proposal! I can't think of anything more appropriate. Thanks for sharing this wonderfully sad, uplifting story with us.
Yes you can chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Yes Jasper you can have what you want. As long as you want me ;)

great chapter doll in so choked up I have to make jokes to keep myself from getting all emo.
679 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »