Reviews for My Life Extended
Poor poor Jasper :(
imwithemmett chapter 6 . 1/27/2011
Go Jasper!
imwithemmett chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
Yes I am crying after this one. I knew Alice had it wrong.
imwithemmett chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I just love Emmett. And Esme too of course. I feel like we are finally on our way to getting some answers. Oh and I think Jasper helped Esme with her abusive husband.
imwithemmett chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I am so curious about Alice and Jasper's past. I have a feeling Jasper isn't nearly the bad guy Alice has made him out to be.
imwithemmett chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
If Alice is happy why the panic? My theory is she is married to someone else already and they wont give her a divorce to spite her.
forgotten22 chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
This was absolutely perfect! I loved it very much. You did an amazing job.

The proposal was just perfect for them and I so very much loved it! You have done an amazing job on this whole story and I just loved every chapter of it! You're a great writer and I enjoy reading your work :)

I am so glad Jasper got his second chance at life and happiness. He deserves it for the hell and back he's been through. I hope he and Bella have a truly amazing life together and some awesome kids too ;) Even if it is just fiction.. I like to imagine.

Great job again! You're truly awesome and I love this story very, very much! :)
PreferBrunettes chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
Oh wow, what a beautiful story you have here. I have been reading it for a while (I'm sorry for not reviewing before this) but I've been wary of bella/jasper WIPs because i've come across too many that have jumped the shark. I loved the premise when i first read it and i kept coming back and checking for updates and you slowly made me fall in love with your jasper and bella :)

I am such a huge Jasper fan and I really appreciate it when an author gives thought to jasper's canon history and represents his pain and struggle in a human fic. What Jasper went through with Alice and picking up the pieces because of James and then being blamed for what happened to her - gah, how could Bella not fall in love with him, with his quiet intensity, with his honor and loyalty, with his heart.

Their one night together was so well written. Your words expressed plainly exactly what they were getting themselves into, how it was an untenable situation but what they felt for each other required a physical release. And then even knowing that they couldn't be, they continued to communicate in absolutely the sweetest way. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

i thought the pace was perfect, where we held our breath waiting for a resolution, for them to find a way back to each other (thank you, Edward) but we didn't have to wait to long to breath again.

Alice's and Bella's reunion was bittersweet - Alice's trauma may never allow her to fully trust Jasper again and i appreciate that you didn't make everything between them hunky dory, they have some rebuilding to do and the same with Alice. but that's what makes your story feel so real.

and then of course we have that unbelievably tender and sweet proposal that suits who they are so perfectly. i'm not usually a fan epis or of proposals because they seem to contrite but i think you found exactly what worked for your characters, understated and poignant without being sappy.

thank you so very much for sharing your story with us.
TwiMom22580 chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
I loved it!
kika100555 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I really love this story. thanks for writing it.

kiss
BaconButt chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
I know you said this fic was inspired by Sweet Home Alabama, but I love how you twisted it and made it completely your own. I didn't see a hint of that movie, and I think that's what made this fic so great. (Plus I'm not a big fan of Reese. Lol)

I also love how you didn't sugar-coat Alice's and Bella's strained friendship in the end.

Finally, I love, love, LOVE Edward!

Great story, I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thanks for sharing this. :)
Smile-J chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
Aww, loved your story. :)-J
Luvtwismut chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
I love the way he proposed! It was perfect. Just the way it should end, Kris! So sweet.:)
Tee Hill chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
I really enjoyed this story :))))
JasperLuver48 chapter 13 . 1/24/2011
perfect ending... I don't think I want to try to say any more than that.

I'm sad it's over and so glad you took me along on this journey!

*heart*