Reviews for My Life Extended
Kimmie2445 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
I'm usually E and B fan but I'm really liking this story. Thank you!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
This plot is such an interesting concept. It was all very well written & love the proposal! so cool :)
lmc123 chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
God that was so desperate and sad and Angsty. I loved it...
dbpbatm chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
This was just lovely! Thank you so much for sharing it.
dbpbatm chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
This is a great set-up!
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Loved this story and was so sorry to see it end! You write Bella and Jasper stories so well! Creative and intelligent with lots of heart! Keep up with your writing PLEASE!
daniree03 chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
Found this story on the Fictionators website and I am I love with the story thus far. I particularly loved the line,
"Bella scoffed under her breath. "The police officers and inn- keepers social circle. Noted."
I literally laugh aloud.
I am looking forward to finding out what really happened with Jasper and Alice, and seeing where this story takes me.

AnuluvesTwilightSeries chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
OMG I loved the story, loved the concept it was fresh n new for me and I am so glad u didn't made Alice Edward evil or der character wasn't annoying I liked how u made Edward gay haha cutee and oh wow Felix and Alice that's a unique pair lol anyways I felt bad for Alice Bella strained relationship after jasper Bella got together but m glad Alice Bella made up n again were friends and I absolutely loved jasper Bella they r my obsession right now so I enjoyed all their scenes. It was sad what happened between jasper Alice but glad Alice got her memories back in end. Overall loved the story good job kudos.
Wishful Thinker chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Well finally!
Bell 1 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I enjoy stories that go into the complications of the mind and how tragedies can effect how we think, or remember things and how the environment around us can shape and mold our mind (how we remember).

I feel really bad for the relationship between Bella and Alice, but at the same time, I understand it because Alice truly believed what her mind and the counselor helped her mind to create. It will take a long time for her to piece together the truth with what she truly believes to be the truth and the deep impact it made on her psyche/emotions.

The mind and the emotions are complicated realities that are not easily repaired when damaged.

I loved that Jasper and Bella ended up together and the special, wordless proposal. That was very sweet, and so them. :D
I guess I would have just liked to have another chapter, or two of their life together, happy and sweet. However, at the same time, with the theme of your story, it also fits (for the reasons stated above).
nathygallagher chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
That is the first BellaxJasper fic that I loved! Well done
manda2784 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
This is an amazing story! I absolutely loved it!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I enjoyed reading your story Dirty Dancing and was curious to what else you have written, and I have to say this little story was interesting and very sweet. Great job doll.
MarilynBaby chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
AliceinAngst chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Sigh. Where can I find a Jasper to keep? Adore this Jasper. Love your work, don't know why I am just now reading this. But better late than never.
674 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »