Reviews for My Life Extended
Wishful Thinker chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Well finally!
Bell 1 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I enjoy stories that go into the complications of the mind and how tragedies can effect how we think, or remember things and how the environment around us can shape and mold our mind (how we remember).

I feel really bad for the relationship between Bella and Alice, but at the same time, I understand it because Alice truly believed what her mind and the counselor helped her mind to create. It will take a long time for her to piece together the truth with what she truly believes to be the truth and the deep impact it made on her psyche/emotions.

The mind and the emotions are complicated realities that are not easily repaired when damaged.

I loved that Jasper and Bella ended up together and the special, wordless proposal. That was very sweet, and so them. :D
I guess I would have just liked to have another chapter, or two of their life together, happy and sweet. However, at the same time, with the theme of your story, it also fits (for the reasons stated above).
nathygallagher chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
That is the first BellaxJasper fic that I loved! Well done
manda2784 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
This is an amazing story! I absolutely loved it!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I enjoyed reading your story Dirty Dancing and was curious to what else you have written, and I have to say this little story was interesting and very sweet. Great job doll.
MarilynBaby chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
cute!
AliceinAngst chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
Sigh. Where can I find a Jasper to keep? Adore this Jasper. Love your work, don't know why I am just now reading this. But better late than never.
TheTofurkey chapter 13 . 11/14/2012
That was an amazing proposal! I'm so happy these two got the happy ending they deserved. Everyone got a happy ending. I enjoyed all of the characters in this story, particularly Emmett and Edward. Their lines had me laughing more than once! I am so glad I found your story when I did. I stayed up all night reading it and don't regret a thing. Loved it!
L.A.91 chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Loved this! This is the first Bella and Jasper story I have read ever and I absolutely loved it and all of the characters! D
Twiolic chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
I always love a good Jasper/Bella story and as I expected, you didn't disappoint me. Hard to find one where Alice doesn't piss me off in some way, and this one was no exception. I didn't like her even though she had a reason for her behavior. Usually in J/B stories, Edward is a complete prick or dead. Gay Edward was a little difficult for me to get my mind around so I pretended his true love was female. I completely agree with Jasper about Algebra - never needed it.
NatalieLynn chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
I finally got a chance today to finish reading this story that I started reading 3 laptops and almost 2 years ago. I have to tell you, this ending was worth the wait. In a way, it was nice, because I went back to the very beginning and read the whole story straight through, which always allows one to pick on more of the subtleties of how the story flows as a whole. My favorite parts were undoubtedly the beautifully unique and appropriate proposal accomplished without speaking a word and that passion filled night when neither of them could deny any longer how much they wanted, needed and, after a bit of later reflection they each came to realize, loved one another. All in all, this is a wonderfully moving and beautifully poignant story from beginning to end. I loved every bit of it!
J.DRAST chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Hello. I absolutely loved this tender love story, but mostly because I love Jasper/Bella pairings. I'm glad that all the characters in this story became friends and got their HEA. It gave me a "feel good" moment to start my day out today! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
oceanluvr chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
Loved this story!
zdra8351 chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Awsome story, cant wait to read more of you stories.
Twimam LaHote chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Its not very often I read AH Bella/Jasper stories but this was lovely and sweet. I felt so sorry for everyone during the story. X
666 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »