Reviews for My Life Extended
ObsidianDraconis chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
Sounds to me like Jasper was in love with the idea of Alice, but now has to reconcile the woman with the girl he knew and see that they're not the same. Maybe Bella can help him with that.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
I knew there was more to it. poor Jasper, poor Alice, poor Bella if she falls for him while he's still in love with her best friend. What a mess. I'd like someone to find James and beat him. That's what I'd like. lol what a jerk
ObsidianDraconis chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
Hmmmmm is it perhaps that he saw a tenacity in Bella and knew she'd be back? Perhaps he planned it that way? Anything is possible really. I mean, it's obvious that Alice is in love and has quite moved on. She's not coming back and maybe Jasper sees this hut is just too dang stubborn for his own good. Hmmmmm I'm looking forward to finding out his reasons for calling her beautiful but refusing to sign those papers. Lol. I'm probably just looking into things too deeply.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
I'm thinking there's a lot more to all this than what Alice told Bella. I can't picture Jasper as manipulative or borderline abusive, like at all.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I have a fic where I put Felix and Alice together. Why? Because my grandfather is 6'2" and my grandmother is 5' nothing. They're so comical looking because of their size difference, but it works. Lol. I do think of Felix wasn't Volturi or the Volturi weren't complete douchebags, that he and Alice make sense some. His taciturn nature would balance out her energizer bunnyness. Lol
M.S.Carol chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
that was the most beautiful proposal i have ever read.
Great work.
M.S.Carol chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
loved the fact that in the previous chapter Jasper decided what he needed first before he want off to Bella.

Happy to see Bella and Alice made up. It's not perfect but that is life...it's just conditioning(as Edward put it).
M.S.Carol chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
that was pretty darn perfect
M.S.Carol chapter 9 . 8/7/2016
preparing myself for my heart to be shredded to pieces
M.S.Carol chapter 7 . 8/7/2016
well that breaks the heart.
M.S.Carol chapter 6 . 8/7/2016
Woe.
M.S.Carol chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
interesting.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
I love this story. I love jasper and Bella stories. Really I just love jasper :) but I just couldn't get the feeling that jasper was over Alice. It went from Alice to Bella so fast with lingering feelings for Alice and I just wish there had been a chapter of self discovery with jasper. Either way, wonderfully written fic!
Dream from Heart chapter 13 . 4/20/2016
This is the cutest of the cutest stories I've ever read!
call us crazy chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
perfect proposal.

with hilarious commentary.

adorable children.

wonderful story.

brava, and thanks for another great one.

xx,