Reviews for My Life Extended
NatalieLynn chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
I finally got a chance today to finish reading this story that I started reading 3 laptops and almost 2 years ago. I have to tell you, this ending was worth the wait. In a way, it was nice, because I went back to the very beginning and read the whole story straight through, which always allows one to pick on more of the subtleties of how the story flows as a whole. My favorite parts were undoubtedly the beautifully unique and appropriate proposal accomplished without speaking a word and that passion filled night when neither of them could deny any longer how much they wanted, needed and, after a bit of later reflection they each came to realize, loved one another. All in all, this is a wonderfully moving and beautifully poignant story from beginning to end. I loved every bit of it!
J.DRAST chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
Hello. I absolutely loved this tender love story, but mostly because I love Jasper/Bella pairings. I'm glad that all the characters in this story became friends and got their HEA. It gave me a "feel good" moment to start my day out today! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
oceanluvr chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
Loved this story!
zdra8351 chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Awsome story, cant wait to read more of you stories.
Twimam23 chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Its not very often I read AH Bella/Jasper stories but this was lovely and sweet. I felt so sorry for everyone during the story. X
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Movie views

Ugh

But in my imagination. Maybe

Edward? Bella. Buddies? Wtf

Ok

Sent by Puppama 0909
chippy73 chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
Awesome story! Absolutely loved your broken-hearted Jasper. Thanks for writing it and sharing it here :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2012
Beautiful story. You are gifted!
SimplyJanice chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I'm looking forward to finishing this piece. It's great so far.
lud chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
The proposal was beautiful, but I still think Jasper seemed stuck with definitely went his way, Jasper No. If I were Bella would not accept half of this man.

But each one thinks of a way. Your Bella is strong and sensitive, loved his friendship with Edward.

Thank you.
LunaKava chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Wow that was intense in a good way. My heart was definitely pounding when alice found out about bella and jasper. There were so many emotions running through my system while i read. This was a beautiful and well written story and im really glad i stumbled upon it :)
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 13 . 1/10/2012
Aw that was lovely.. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 9 . 1/10/2012
Shit that was a hard chapter, but Bella couldn't say anything really to Alice that would have made it any better. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
Aw that one needed a tissue warning you know. xx
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 4 . 1/10/2012