Reviews for My Life Extended
ColourmeCullen chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I knew the last "rumor" would have been from Jaspers own lips.. and how yummy it was! Awesome chapter! I loved Esme and Emmett's nickname for her and their relationship was darling.. I just want to squish the big guy! lol

So excited for the next chapter. *squishes*
Nissa-Cullen chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Lol I like C/B pairings as much as I like J/B. It's so hard to find really good ones though. I'm really liking yours so far. Sweet Home Alabama is one of my favorite movies so I think I'm going to really enjoy reading this. I'm looking forward to more of an explanation as to why Alice is saying borderline abusive. Surely our Jasper wasn't like that? Melly is a very lucky girl for you to be writing her a fic for her birthday. I hope she enjoys it.
readingmama chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Hey my birthday Is this week, can I get a fic too? Lol
readingmama chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Okay Carlisle and Bella sexin is hot! Lol

I like that you made Edward gay cause that's the only way I'm comfy with non Canon, if its impossible for e/b to be together.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Love it . I love anything to do with Jasper but he seems to be tormented in this story. I guess Alice has gotten to him finally.

I hope Bella and Jasper get to know each other better soon.

Post soon
ChefJayla chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Whoa, that's some set of restrictions... Can't wait to see what does next...
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
happy birthday melly! look what you make Kris do hon! I wish I had friends like that lol

oh lordy, he sounds so sexy... but I sitll don't get what in the heck happened to leave them all messed up like that :P

Guess I have to wait :P

Much love!
SavageGraceX chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
If Bella isn't up to winning Jazz over, I sure am. P I'm wondering WHY he refuses to let Alice go. Girl obviously doesn't love him.

LOVED when he threw her into the cell. LMAO P
NatalieLynn chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Oh, the bit with little Tanya and the Spoons Police was really sweet! *sigh* Jasper's just plain sweet for that matter. Really nice chapter introducing him.
Cullens Darlin chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
This is so good...so different from other stories more character depth...love it
ColourmeCullen chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Awesome chapter! I loved how even though we get this preconceived impression of Jasper, and he backs that up with his actions, Bella see's something more within his yes... and hello, the hot bod doesn't hurt either.. lol ;p
abbymickey24 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Love it so far. Can't wait for the next one.
pipelynn chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
happy birthday melly! this is a great storyline!
ktdid23 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
I just found this story and I am really liking it so far! I'm looking forward to seeing how Jasper and Bella get along. That should be interesting lol

Can't wait to read more! :)
Dizzygrl28 chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
Have I told you lately how much I love you? Thank toy so much for my b-day story. You're an amazing friend and I'm blessed to know you!

I loved Bella's reaction to Jasper, how he briefly left her speechless. And I'm curious how its all going to work out, considering its obvious J is still holding out hope for A. And the whole throwing B in jail was great!

Oh! I freaking loved Officer Newton. He's such a perv!
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »