Reviews for My Life Extended
Cat Named Easter chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Interesting beginning...
Dizzygrl28 chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Krisalis - I love you to know end. And I really enjoyed this chapter. I got a good chuckle and Lauren's sudden attitude toward Bella when she realized who she was. I like that it appears that Esme will have a greater role in this story. Too often she is just a back character - seen but not heard.

I freaking LOVE Emmett! Seriously, you write a sweet, funny Em. Just how I like to read him. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next chapter when Bella and Jasper are alone, especially after Em revealed that little piece of info. at the end. Love it!

Thank you so much for my fic! Mwah!
CynMar Rom chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
oh lordy! i can't wait to really know what happened in here! you have a way to do that to me, leaving me guessing :P

Much love!
twimama77 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
very cool
Chaynne212 chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Please update again soon this story hasme absolutely intrigued!
ktdid23 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Awww poor Jasper! Great job with this chapter! Looking forward to your next one! :)
The Review chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Jasper sat quietly with a slightly embaressed look on his flash. He wasn't normally a blusher but Cella could see the slightly redened look staining his cheeks.

"That was a good chapter wasn't it Jasper?" Cella asked while her eyes roamed the room. It was obvious she had been staring at him no matter how badly she tried to hide it.

"Yeah... Good." He mumbled in reply while trying to avert his own gaze, and mind. He was desperatly hoping for a change in subject before she said anything about...

"So she's beatiful huh?"

Jasper groaned as Cella addressed the pink and blue elephant in the room. Wait wasn't that a title of one of lyricalkris' chapters in another story? Jasper shook his head to clear away the thought. There was too much drama taking place in this fic to worry about any others.

"Well..." Jaspers brillant response to her question was not something Cella would accept.

" oh come on Jazzy dish!"

"Jazzy?" he repeated with a look like he'd just eaten something very sour.

"yes Jazzy. I like that nickname don't you?" cella asked in a slightly falsetto voice and a quick batt of her eyelashes.

"not particularly. No" Jasper responded.

"but it suits you." the pout Cella added simply made Jasper scowl in response.

"How about I answer your question if you stop the air head act?" Jasper offered.

"Deal. " Cella responded her voice quickly going back to normal.

Jasper ran a hand threw his messy block locks before finally letting out a breath if air and speaking.

" fine she's beatiful, but she's also irritating ! Why can't the womlan just leave?"

"ever think there's a reason she's here?"

"I know there's a reason. She wants to make me sign those divorce papers." Cella frowned in response before tapping him on the back of the head.

"Not that kind of reason, a bigger reason like one not even she's aware of."

jaspers eyebrows furrowed in response. " why would you think something like that. "

"jazzy baby," Jasper scowled at the nickname " I have got friends in high places." Cella finished with a smirk.

" you mean..."" Jasper started to ask but trailed off with a gulp.

"yep" Cella nodded.

"The writer?"

"oh yeah." the smirk Cella showed in the moment was enough to silence any further thoughts Jasper would have for the rest of the evening.
readingmama chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I wonder how Alice is going to feel once her friend falls for her ex husband. Lol
SavageGraceX chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Ack - I'm dying to know why Alice really left. OMG! *flails*

Aw, and Jazzy-poo has a crushy P

Loved it, bb! ) D x
LivingInLyrics chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Oh how I love jasper bella storied :)
pipelynn chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
so funny about the rumor mill and the things they were saying about bella, and lauren's reaction to her! i really like this esme and emmett too!

thanks for writing!
Liamsgurl33 chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Oh I really like this chapter. Adding u to all my favs. Cant wait ubtil next...Loved it
shelbron chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
Awesome chappie :) That Lauren is a complete rude troll. Thank goodness for Esme. I loved how Esme told Jasper off for his manners. The tension at the dinner table was great, you have to love Emmett for his bright and happy personality.
ColourmeCullen chapter 3 . 10/18/2010
I knew the last "rumor" would have been from Jaspers own lips.. and how yummy it was! Awesome chapter! I loved Esme and Emmett's nickname for her and their relationship was darling.. I just want to squish the big guy! lol

So excited for the next chapter. *squishes*
Nissa-Cullen chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Lol I like C/B pairings as much as I like J/B. It's so hard to find really good ones though. I'm really liking yours so far. Sweet Home Alabama is one of my favorite movies so I think I'm going to really enjoy reading this. I'm looking forward to more of an explanation as to why Alice is saying borderline abusive. Surely our Jasper wasn't like that? Melly is a very lucky girl for you to be writing her a fic for her birthday. I hope she enjoys it.
699 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 .. Last Next »