Reviews for My Life Extended
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Oh hai. So you don't know this but I just wrote out this huge review spilling my heart out to you about how awesome I thought you were and how lame I am and my phone went and cleared it all. Ugh. It's lost forever and I guess we'll never see my pretty words as I had intended them to grace your review page...

I'm funny, right... lol ;p

Ok, so down to the serious stuff. I love the pairing of Alice and Felix. I've read that a few times and it works for me. I think its like only one of a couple pairing that I can read that isn't her and Jasper.

Even though Alice isn't directly involved in fashion, I liked how you wove that into her story, and the proposal was really over the top in a completely fitting way for Alice. I'd be gushing at that shit.. lol

Now for Bella and Edward. I love that they're like besties since Bella doesn't have a penis.. fake or not. lmfao! Oh, and thanks to you I just had to add 'penis' to my phone... oh my.

As for the reason why I wanted to read this and love on you.. I'm so excited to see Jasper! If I can have Edward and Bella, I'd want Edward and Jasper.. Or Bella and Jasper *fans self* Bella is one character that I'm more ok with seeing paired up with various people.. Edward, not so much. lol

Does that make sense? *shrugs*

That being said, I know this is Bella and Jaspers story, but do you have plans for Edward? Will he get some lovin too? Maybe Carlisle or Emmett can pop in.. you see what I did there.. lol *squeals and runs away*
christag banner chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Lmao at drunk bella asking Edward if it was just the penis, if so she could buy one. Too funny!

Can't wait to read more.
Lost In Belgium chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
interesting first chapter. Does Jasper come into this in flashback? Or are he and Alice (strangely) still married and Bella goes to get Jasper to agree to a divorce or maybe I've got a completely different story going round in my head :-)
LivingInLyrics chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Haha weird pairings but I love bella jasper so well go with it. Alice and felix hmmmm? And gay edward fantastic! Can't wait to see how this plays out love all your writing so of course ill love this as well :)
CherBella chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
""Yeah…" she answered. Then she grinned at him. "Is it just the penis? You know, I can buy a penis. I mean, I already lack the ample bustline of what's supposed to be all that is female."

Bah ha ha! Loved that. I started reading without even looking at the pairing so until I got to that line I was assuming ExB.

Yay Bella & Jasper! :)

Love the italian names and the "Volturi Fashion Empire" and the whole proposal.
MissRebecca912 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really like this first chapter, I'm interested to see where it goes. D
Madmum chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Looking forward to reading more. I need to know more and meet Jasper!
dangerkitty chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Very good start. Alice and Felix is rather awkward, at least in the physical sense. I really liked Edward's commentary - very similar to my own thoughts.

And I'm guessing Edward is gay? That is just too damned funny.

I can't wait to see what you have planned next.
Cullens Darlin chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I love when Edward and Bella are BFFs
Jasper and Cella chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Darlin that's just not right. You can't leave Bella all depressed til October. Now get on back to writing so I can sweep that girl off her feet.

~ Jasper

Ummm I agree with him.

~Cella
Crispy Anakin chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I do like unconventional pairings, especially if it's not just shuffling the 3 pairings around. Alice Felix sounds interesting. Keep up the good work.
dharma.issued chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
edward's gay? well shit. lol jk. I liked your previous non canon so im hopeful :D
twimama77 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
very cool i like it so far
Dizzygrl28 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
::jumps in your arms::

I'm so excited for my birthday fic! I love Alice and Felix, and Scarpinato... lmao! I love you sooo much! Thank you for my present! Mwah!

Love,