Reviews for Living the Dream
kkineticc chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUS. HOLY FLYING SHEEP OF HELL. This is the cutest story ever written. Ever.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Dear Hawk:

I'm taking a survey of FF-dot-net members. Could I ask you to pick a biological species and send me its scientific name? It can be any kind of species you want: amphibian, bird, fish, fungus, invertebrate, mammal, microbe, plant, reptile, anything. You can even pick an extinct species, if you like: the only rule is that it has to have an official scientific name.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM.
Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awww. Ron is one of my favorite characters and this right here summed up why; he's a genuinely good guy. Nice job!

Shigure-san out!
chuckandblairlove chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This story is amazing! :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
beautiful! I really liked the premise and the quote was perfect

Nice one!

:D
thlove chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aww! That's so sweet!
Betynha G. Weasley chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This has certainly warmed my heart. And I've been having a massive Ron/Hermione love (again).

Great fic, especially the bits with the kids, even though they were asleep, and their talk in the bed. I really enjoy these moments, and we have plenty of time to write about, don't you think?
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet love it
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love fluff.
Poppicake chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
very cute!

so sad it's complete :(
sarsaraway20 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh my God! So sweeeeeeet! XD

You're a hot daddy Ron! I love it very much!
wow60 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I pretty much love the way you portray Ron, Hawk. He's not useless like other people make him out to be, he's amazing, and he doesn't get enough credit in the book's either. This has got to be one of my favourite stories on FF. Good job! :)
loveROMONIEandEVERLARK chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great one-shot, very Ron.
Gurkblomma chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is truly beautiful. It is so loving and simply makes me feel warm and cozy on the inside. You should feel so proud! Love the quote, btw. Almost as good as the fic :)
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Haha! I approve! quite the piece of fluffy goodness, like a nice big stick of cotton candy! my only suggestion would have been to save Ron's reasons for patrolling the house 'til he tells Hermione then there wouldn't be any dramatic irony (not too say that it was supposed to ironic, that's just what I've takin' to calling those moments an author explains some non-climatic information more then once...or come to think of it you do that a lot perhaps I should just called it 'pulling a Hawk' :).) Well what ever I end up calling it... all I mean is the audience doesn't need to know right off the bat and they can find out when hermione finds out...ugh thats not coming out right I don't like the way that reads but it's the best I can do. or maybe you get it and I should stop putting my foot in my...hands? right then if you dont ge't it whatever, I can attempt to go into detail on it in a PM.

Ron's final line quite nice tie in the the quote, definitely not cheesy or clerical like the fics where characters spout verbatum lines from Einstein or Keats...(or avril Lavine *shudder*)

You know whats really random and really my favorite part of the entire thing, trust me this is going to sound really weird because it's like my all time favorite part and it's three words:

"Ron leaned in closer, so their foreheads were touching.

"I'll tell ya', 'Mioneā€¦"

my favorite part, and I don't know why.

Alright this is a super tripped out review on my opinion so I'm going to stop generally because my mouth (or rather hands)needs shut up (...I can't think up a hand equivalent...but I feel it should involve duct tape...But I hate duct tape, my friend taped my entire arm from shoulder yo hand and said I looked like anikin skywalker at the end of the clone wars:(.