Reviews for Living the Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Loved everything except the blatant imposition of gender ideals on the children. Why should Rose have 'Brightly, painted flowers' on her door whereas Hugo has 'fierce-looking dragons'? Why can't it be vice-versa or why can't they both have dragons? Or flowers? That part annoyed me but the rest of the fic is perfect :)
kkineticc chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
OH. MY. GOODNESS. GRACIOUS. HOLY FLYING SHEEP OF HELL. This is the cutest story ever written. Ever.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Dear Hawk:

I'm taking a survey of FF-dot-net members. Could I ask you to pick a biological species and send me its scientific name? It can be any kind of species you want: amphibian, bird, fish, fungus, invertebrate, mammal, microbe, plant, reptile, anything. You can even pick an extinct species, if you like: the only rule is that it has to have an official scientific name.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth

P.S.: Sorry, no review. I'm only contacting you this way because I don't know your e-mail address, and I can't send you a PM.
Prince-Shigure chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Awww. Ron is one of my favorite characters and this right here summed up why; he's a genuinely good guy. Nice job!

Shigure-san out!
chuckandblairlove chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This story is amazing! :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
beautiful! I really liked the premise and the quote was perfect

Nice one!

:D
thlove chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aww! That's so sweet!
Betynha G. Weasley chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This has certainly warmed my heart. And I've been having a massive Ron/Hermione love (again).

Great fic, especially the bits with the kids, even though they were asleep, and their talk in the bed. I really enjoy these moments, and we have plenty of time to write about, don't you think?
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet love it
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love fluff.
Poppicake chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
very cute!

so sad it's complete :(
sarsaraway20 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Oh my God! So sweeeeeeet! XD

You're a hot daddy Ron! I love it very much!
wow60 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
I pretty much love the way you portray Ron, Hawk. He's not useless like other people make him out to be, he's amazing, and he doesn't get enough credit in the book's either. This has got to be one of my favourite stories on FF. Good job! :)
loveROMONIEandEVERLARK chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great one-shot, very Ron.
Gurkblomma chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
This is truly beautiful. It is so loving and simply makes me feel warm and cozy on the inside. You should feel so proud! Love the quote, btw. Almost as good as the fic :)