Reviews for Eavesdropping
IKRubies986 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Yay! Another super duper one - shot! Totally a fav!
Bah Bah BOOMGoDs HuNtReSs chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Hi its me...again!(: you probally hats me for fomenting so much but hey what's a young girl to do? I thought it was cool and all but*hides behind apps) I don't think sang would be that forward with katara...sorry bout that but...ZUKO KNOWS ME! HE CAN PROTECT ME!
A Magical Owl chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
HAHAHA! I love awkward humor! XD

great job! D
Remotecat25 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great kataang story. Felt like it was really happening as if it was writting by the writers of atla
KataangGirl14 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh my god, you have no idea how much i wish this was canon in Avatar. Lol but this one-shot is amazing. I loved it. :) it's always fun to get Zuko involved.
mymoodisblue chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I love it :)
Sokka'sFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Oh Zuzu you little twit XD He gets himself in a lot of situtions like this doesn't he?

I loved it :)
Kataang-is-MYLIFE chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
oh zuko...lol
mbkchick01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
this was sweet yet hilarous!

good job!
V.T-Vi Taunt-Me chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was cute, and I thought Zuko was going to get whipped by Katara for eavesdropping on them, that would be epic, if I offend any zuko shippers, sorry bout that and great job by the way! )
EldestofFiveSisters15 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Very cute and very good! :D I think the idea of Aang telling Katara to let her anger go is true to his character, so is Katara listening to his advice. Zuko listening in on a conversation and falling is soo funny I can't stop laughing! :) Great Job!

Eldest