Reviews for Unholy
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 6 . 8/23/2017
You said you're going to update the last chapter but it's been years! please continue this... don't abandoned this great story!
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
This is so intense! I'm loving the scenes but I'm still confused with ichigo's reaction. it's like he's switching between both his human and hollow personality.
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
OMG these smut is the best I've read!
Now this hollow thing is complicated...
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 3 . 8/23/2017
Is it ichigo or his hollow shiro?
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
I'm not happy to find out he's just lusting for her and nothing else? Why? But still taking bold steps to make others understand she's his!?
IchiRuki 4vr chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
OMG this was so intense!
Lux chapter 6 . 7/8/2017
Lol. Kinda sweet , idk but Rukia but if he said he didn't love me i would be devastated. Great story so far
Queen of Tartarus chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
Soooooo the last chapter is coming yeah? I NEED IT PLEASE!
Cavisze chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
I'm in such suspense! There is just another chapter left?
U chapter 6 . 10/31/2015
Please Updaate! I cannot wait anymore! It's freaking awesome. I like the part where Ichigo tensed up because he can't find Rukia. Hahaha!
ChappyRu chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
Super good read! Update please! :)
Justtojoke chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
You don't understand how hard i laughed at one word "Fornication". The pure audacity and I don't give a single f*ck that Ichigo has in that moment was insane to the point of being comical. Love this, love the way you write!
Niki chapter 6 . 6/18/2015
would like to see a continuation of the story if that's alright. (_)
xiaojiang chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
Don't remember if I reviewed before cause I remember reading this fic before. But anyway, just wanted to say, awesome job! Love your Ichigo and Rukia and love this story as well!
a dreamer chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
so touching...i cried a lot when read it...continue please...