Reviews for Unholy
Urikaa chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Well...WOW!

But while reading I also kept wondering how much has Ichigo's hollow to do with this -let's say- new development of Ichigo's personality: All of it? Part of it?

Can't wait to find out! (Please, don't make us wait too long!)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh, this is deliciously sensual and tempting. More please?
Pseudonym P chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
I see a lyric from "Howl"! What do I win? Lol, kidding.

I really like this. Good job!
chocobojockey16 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
wow i really like this story! it's got lotsa potential, i think :D no grammar/spelling mistakes that i could see, but anyway really nice work so far! i like the confident dark ichigo and cute innocent rukia 3
Sleepy chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I don't get it, why don't you post your lemon here? There are lemons all over fanfiction nowadays. Look at 'Odalisque', it's full of lemons and I don't see that getting removed or reported. Keep the pron inside the fic, constantly linking to LJ or wherever to read the chapter completely just sets off the mood.

Update soon, ne?
AnGelIKRHthyM chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Awesome. I wonder who Byakuya has in mind for Rukia? Love the story so far, and the shower scene. Cant wait for next chapter!
kaoru240 chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
I loved this fic! *0* I want more, take care I hope you can continued soon! big kisses bye
dethangelx chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
"If she asked me if I loved her, I wouldn't say yes.

But if she asked me what I wanted, I would say her."

- This fic should have a sub-genre for sinister, ceoz these lines are too cold for me. Scary, even. But you pulled me into this intrigue, and I wish you well. Hope for this story to have a better ending than I imagine.
Jiru.Sama chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Aw, loved the bold Ichigo! Yes Ichigo claim your Rukia *hearts*

I love how you switch between Ichigo and Rukia perspectives perfectly. It’s so smooth and it doesn’t feel detached at all good job!

Loved the shower scene : ] your writing is amazing.

D: I'm sad to wait a month for your next update. But I really can’t wait!
iwasherexD chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
So Far, it's great and i hope to

see the next update soon! D
wild.roses chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Hey, i'm happy you decided on a new story.

So far, I'm liking it a alot and i can't

wait for your next update!
Voidy chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
oh gosh! Ichi is so bold! what with his attitude? In front of Byakuya no less! I hope not too much blood spill in the next chapter, even rukia dreading the pink petals will coming! hahahah~ Rukia scared with pink! Priceless!

and wow~ this... what to said it, um... primal side of him is so... powerful and possessive, ne? I guess that's what happening to a guy with six years waiting? hehehe~ Love You GD~
Ruriri chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
Ah… my most favorite part was with Byakuya xD Ah… I love making Byakuya mad (Who doesn't?)

And the lemon made it all the better! :D Thanks!

*Byez!*
cafard chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
fuck with these people. what the point in a story, rate M(mature) without sex. they don't mind blood but not the sex. they are immature so they should't be here. You don't like it don't read. it's just words dammit. By the way I liked the lemon, and your story is fucking great.
notherenomorenomore chapter 2 . 10/19/2010